TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another new member

OneTrickPony

Just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. My first car was a red 66 GT Mustang, I purchased it for $875.00 back in 1973. Wish I still had the car. I've never forgotten the enjoyment my little Stang bought me. Finally at the youthful age of 51 I found another Mustang that bought back those memories, the new 07 Shelby GT.

After seeing one for the first time, I immediately ordered a White Shelby with the 5 speed, Nav and the heated seats. I took delivery on July 24th, 2007. Ford did an awesum job of building the new Stangs. The car will be passed on to my 6 year old son WHEN DAD IS DEAD A GONE. It won't be driven in the rain and I'll keep the mileage low for investment purposes.

After all the flooding up here in WA, we finally had a sunny day so I went for a short drive to put a little smile on my face.

Just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. My first car was a red 66 GT Mustang, I purchased it for $875.00 back in 1973. Wish I still had the car. I've never forgotten the enjoyment my little Stang bought me. Finally at the youthful age of 51 I found another Mustang that bought back those memories, the new 07 Shelby GT.

After seeing one for the first time, I immediately ordered a White Shelby with the 5 speed, Nav and the heated seats. I took delivery on July 24th, 2007. Ford did an awesum job of building the new Stangs. The car will be passed on to my 6 year old son WHEN DAD IS DEAD A GONE. It won't be driven in the rain and I'll keep the mileage low for investment purposes.

After all the flooding up here in WA, we finally had a sunny day so I went for a short drive to put a little smile on my face.

I got out today for a ride too. I live near Vancouver WA.

Where are you located ?

Welcome

it is an awesome car

E N J O Y I T ! :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After losing EVERYTHING I was saving and not saving in Katrina 2 years ago, I drive my SGT Everyday!! I bought it inApril 07 and I now have almost 13K miles. I have loved every mile and will continue to do so. I know I'll never see the "40 year price" of $225K.

LIVE FOR TODAY. Tomorrow is not promised to you. Drive the car!! :finger:

Archived