TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barrett Jackson gala event!!!!

amyb

All, to those team shelby members that have already bought a ticket or are just coming to the saturday show for Carroll's birthday we have another opportunity.....

We are going to Drive to BJ on Sunday for the Monday fun ford day and the gala event. I have extra tickets and some hotel rooms held. BJ will provide special parking as well. If you are interested in extending the fun, please email Sharon and we will follow up with the details later this week.

Spots and tickets are limited, enjoy the weekend

Amy

Amy,

Wish we could join the team for this one but we will have to wait for one of the club events to come closer to the east coast.

I tried to email you about the registry; will Team Shelby manage the registry for the old cars if SAAC provides the information back to Carroll. I know this may seem like an obvious question, but I haven’t seen it answered.

Also I really appreciate Carroll's news release; please let him know that club members really appreciate being updated.

Thanks again,

Frank

Amy,

Wish we could join the team for this one but we will have to wait for one of the club events to come closer to the east coast.

I tried to email you about the registry; will Team Shelby manage the registry for the old cars if SAAC provides the information back to Carroll. I know this may seem like an obvious question, but I haven’t seen it answered.

Also I really appreciate Carroll's news release; please let him know that club members really appreciate being updated.

Thanks again,

Frank

Hi Frank, my apologies, I must have missed your email. Carroll very much appreciates the work done by the registrars. We will have a support system in place for anyone that wants to join Carroll and team Shelby going forward. We will do our best to also spread out the events, maybe you can join us in the middle at the Mid America event. :)

Also, just incase, here is my email amyb@shelbyautos.com

Amy

All, to those team shelby members that have already bought a ticket or are just coming to the saturday show for Carroll's birthday we have another opportunity.....

We are going to Drive to BJ on Sunday for the Monday fun ford day and the gala event. I have extra tickets and some hotel rooms held. BJ will provide special parking as well. If you are interested in extending the fun, please email Sharon and we will follow up with the details later this week.

Amy

Please sign me up. I emailed Sharon.

Anyone else going? Since I am having my car shipped back and forth, I will likely get a cheap rental for teh Barrett Jackson trip unless I can join in someone else's ride? My email is adams.shelbygt@gmail.com and cell is 508-272-2291.

If you are interested in extending the fun, please email Sharon and we will follow up with the details later this week.

Amy

I'm all over this Amy, I've got to go back South through Phoenix and have nothing but time. I PM'd Sharon but I don't have her e-mail address.

I'm all over this Amy, I've got to go back South through Phoenix and have nothing but time. I PM'd Sharon but I don't have her e-mail address.

csx4350, just go to the members link, type in her name in the search feild, and her member profile will com up with a link will to PM her. :headspin:

RM

csx4350, just go to the members link, type in her name in the search feild, and her member profile will com up with a link will to PM her. :headspin:

RM

Hi All, I am trying to secure the rooms, so if you are interested in the Barrett jackson run, you can email Sharon, or me and sharon and we will get you situated, you will get free tickets to the gala as part of this run. So, I need to tally by Friday, let me know!!!

Amy

Hi All, I am trying to secure the rooms, so if you are interested in the Barrett jackson run, you can email Sharon, or me and sharon and we will get you situated, you will get free tickets to the gala as part of this run. So, I need to tally by Friday, let me know!!!

Amy

Amy, I'm in on the BJ trip too. I had emailed Sharon already.

How many days will we be at BJ?

Is there a hotel you recommend? Never been there.

Amy, is there any chance in attending events such as the opening gala Monday night or others?

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/eventschedule/

I am likely to stay till Wednesday.

Amy, count me in for Sunday's event. If there are any tickets avalible. Thanks again for another spetacualr event!

Adam........Wednesday?...............Wednesday?............I thought you told me you were pitching a tent and not leaving! :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Amy,

I would like three of them myself pls,pls,pls,pls.

Thank you,

Jay...

When do we expect more information on this event? I sent email to sharon and PM to Sharon and Amy looking for confirmation. I am planning my trip to include this event and would like to confirm if possible:)

Thanks!

When do we expect more information on this event? I sent email to sharon and PM to Sharon and Amy looking for confirmation. I am planning my trip to include this event and would like to confirm if possible:)

Thanks!

Me, too! My Hubby and I are wondering if there is any information out about this part of the trip yet.

guys, Sharon will be home saturday.

The gala event is monday, we will drive sunday. The ford fun day is monday as well.

I have enough tickets for all who responded and I have a bunch of rooms held, when Sharon emails you let her know if you need a room and we will get you all the info.

This is really shaping up to be an amazing weekend

Amy

guys, Sharon will be home saturday.

The gala event is monday, we will drive sunday. The ford fun day is monday as well.

I have enough tickets for all who responded and I have a bunch of rooms held, when Sharon emails you let her know if you need a room and we will get you all the info.

This is really shaping up to be an amazing weekend

Amy

HAVE NOT HEARD ANY WORD FROM SHARON ABOUT ROOM ETC.....DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE DETAILS ABOUT GALA EVENT TIMES ETC...?

THANKS!

I have made a list of all the people that are interested who have contacted me, I am just waiting for my final total of how many people that can go to the Gala and I will be contacting people in the order that they e-mailed me, right now looks like we will have enough plus some extra. I should know more by later today.

Sharon

HAVE NOT HEARD ANY WORD FROM SHARON ABOUT ROOM ETC.....DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE DETAILS ABOUT GALA EVENT TIMES ETC...?

THANKS!

I will find out today about rooms, there may be some blocked off at a certain price for people coming to this event. I will know more after the meeting this afternoon.

I will also find out about times, I know that we will all drive down Sunday after breakfast for the Monday Gala. I will find out as much as I can today.

Sharon

I will find out today about rooms, there may be some blocked off at a certain price for people coming to this event. I will know more after the meeting this afternoon.

I will also find out about times, I know that we will all drive down Sunday after breakfast for the Monday Gala. I will find out as much as I can today.

Sharon

:party2: :party2: :party2: :stats:

I have made a list of all the people that are interested who have contacted me, I am just waiting for my final total of how many people that can go to the Gala and I will be contacting people in the order that they e-mailed me, right now looks like we will have enough plus some extra. I should know more by later today.

Sharon

Sharon

Please make sure I am on the list, hopefully you receive the PM I sent, but it seems some mail sent is not fining its way to you.

Thanks

Rick Martin

Sharon/Robert,

Still showing some unread messages sent to you and don't know if they were lost or missed, but I usually post on thread, so I hope you have me on the list. I will be arriving in LA on 1/10/08, driving to LV with group then hoping to join drive to BJ for gala. I'll need to adjust my flight from LV to AZ, so please PM me as soon as you confirm times.

Thanks again and welcome back!

Neil

Archived