GT Vert Base MSRP 31280.00

Gas Guzz Tax $1300 on SHelby's

Will post other as soon as I get them

ISELLFORD

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANK YOU!

This means a loaded coupe will be around $45k....nice!

Now if I can just get a VIN.

From Trek2000:

5/30/06

T88 Shelby Coupe $40,930

L59 Gas Guz tax $1,300

68S Premium Int $595

Dest & Delivery $745

Per Vehicle Order Confirmation

Intresting, now with all the fuss about the magazine tested performance could Ford's strategy be:

1. GT500 priced and built to compete with the C6 comming in at ~3-4k cheaper.

2. Was never meant to be a Z06 Killer, like a lot of the rumors.

3. Addin the great sales from FPRP for tuning parts.

4. Take your GT500 add the big whipple and for +5k or so, to make it more on par with the new Z06 ?

So Z06 Perf for high 40's, and the Z06 in at 70k ?

Still sounds like a great deal to me ?

Thoughts?

THANK YOU!

This means a loaded coupe will be around $45k....nice!

Now if I can just get a VIN.

From Trek2000:

5/30/06

T88 Shelby Coupe $40,930

L59 Gas Guz tax $1,300

68S Premium Int $595

Dest & Delivery $745

Per Vehicle Order Confirmation

I thought MSRP included GG tax. Is this not true?

Well give us more I don't have that much hair. My kids said that if I do one more lap around that house they were going to call mom and tell her that dad's fliped. PSDS is way up there. Me think Me call Me dealer dude and bug him to no end. :poke::poke::rockon: :happy feet: :burnout: :yahoo:

Ford doesn't typically include tax and destination in MSRP, so I suspect not.

A Gas Guzzler Tax is an Add On that isn't set by Ford. Therefore you should see it as a Seperate Item.

If it was included, in the MSRP, that would mean that the GG Tax itself would be taxed a Second Time Around when the Sales Tax is Added On. I've never heard of Taxing a Tax before? :shrug:

A Gas Guzzler Tax is an Add On that isn't set by Ford. Therefore you should see it as a Seperate Item.

If it was included, in the MSRP, that would mean that the GG Tax itself would be taxed a Second Time Around when the Sales Tax is Added On. I've never heard of Taxing a Tax before? :shrug:

It happens, believe it or not. :shrug:

As Monty Burns would say... Exxxcccellent!!!!

This is right where I was hoping it would be. Any price for the interior upgrade and Shaker 1000 options?

Meh. It's about $2k higher than I was hoping it would be. But in and of itself that wouldn't be a deal killer. I have a lot of emotional investment in this car. I'll think about it a couple of days and see where my dealer is on pricing.

Meh. It's about $2k higher than I was hoping it would be. But in and of itself that wouldn't be a deal killer. I have a lot of emotional investment in this car. I'll think about it a couple of days and see where my dealer is on pricing.

I'm with you, but on the other hand, why let a couple thousand $'s keep you from the car that you want so badly? Especially if you spread it out over the next few decades?

I'm with you, but on the other hand, why let a couple thousand $'s keep you from the car that you want so badly? Especially if you spread it out over the next few decades?

Like I said, the pricing wouldn't be the deal killer, it's the auto mag performance stats. Gotta think about it.

Shelby Coupe Base MSRP 40930.00

Shelby Vert Base MSRP 45755.00

GT Vert Base MSRP 31280.00

Gas Guzz Tax $1300 on SHelby's

Will post other as soon as I get them

ISELLFORD

What about invoice price?

Lawdude,always level headed and cerebral about things while the rest of us are at least on the inside :happy feet: excited ,with a big smile on the outside.Maybe even breathing a sigh of relief with this news.

I hope you're dealer takes good care of you so this car can become a reality for you. esp after all this time you've been waiting along with the rest of us . :drool:

Try leasing a car in Illinois. Oh...and lube up before you do so.

:shift:

bj

Archived