TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelbyautos.com forum merger

ilmor

Can one of the moderators tell me....What's the status of merging the shelbyautos.com forum with this forum? I think a lot of SGT guys are still posting / reading over there....

Hey guys there are some new people on the other forum and ome of the folks I have seen post since I got on after July 1st are not there or here anymore....

Yes, it can be a pain trying to follow both sites and there are still quite a few people still over the other side. Once the new site is launched in Jan, and all the threads moved, I think we'll see more people over here. Until then, thank gawd for tabbed browsing! :headspin:

People are going to stay where they are comfortable or where it is most active. Unfortunately neither is stangsunleashed for the majoirty of Shelby GT owners. I have more then twice the amount of post on Shelbyautos even though I have been on Stangsunleashed longer. I will be happy when the merger happens so I don't spend time checking and posting on both sites. However, I would and I think the staff of Team Shelby should expect another round of complaints when the merger happens.

im getting use to the MOD controls and when im at sheblyforums i find myself trying to fix things or correct them and i cant! :banghead:

michael morris

Type A

I know what you mean

you'll be OK Michael Morris

I promise

What's the status of merging the shelbyautos.com forum with this forum?

I recently read some of the posts over at shelbyautos.com and I felt a lot of animosity from the SGT folks towards the GT500. I hope that will disappear with the merger.

There are diplomatic ways of expressing a difference of opinion, some folks just haven't learned (or don't care to learn) how.

I recently read some of the posts over at shelbyautos.com and I felt a lot of animosity from the SGT folks towards the GT500. I hope that will disappear with the merger.

There are diplomatic ways of expressing a difference of opinion, some folks just haven't learned (or don't care to learn) how.

i have been at sheblyforums for awhile. most guys over there were upset because of the merger. they thought SU was GT500 baised. then the other day at SF they were raggy on the GT500. i dont know why folks cant give an opinion without insulting others

michael morris

I've all ways felt it was the other way around so I just steer clear of those discussions. You 100% right, there are more diplomatic ways of expressing a difference of opinion.

I've noticed the same thing. I've always believed that both the SGT and the GT500 are great cars, each in their own way. I don't know why a few people just like to try and badmouth what they don't have for no good reason. The only reasons I can think of are jealousy or buyers remorse. For crying out loud, these are all Fords, all Mustangs!

I've noticed the same thing. I've always believed that both the SGT and the GT500 are great cars, each in their own way. I don't know why a few people just like to try and badmouth what they don't have for no good reason. The only reasons I can think of are jealousy or buyers remorse. For crying out loud, these are all Fords, all Mustangs!

and all SHELBYS!!!!

michael morris

besides we need to conserve or energy for that SaleenKing guy...... :hysterical2:

Well stop that! :waiting:

People are going to spend their time where it is more active and they are more comfortable. I probably see 2-3 times more new post, that interest me, on shelbyautos each time I check both. Which I have done for over a year now. Can't change human nature. You can only get rid of its home and force it to move. :hysterical2:

Archived