• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I was in in the spring. I just look and now I'm gone. I added myself again but I seen "GEOFF" was in the same town as me and now he is gone. Something ain't working right!

Added myself but was wondering if we can update the map to Shelby's instead of 07GT500. And no this is NOT because I own a SGT. I am sure there are more than just those joining the Team Shelby site. Just a small detail but one that will help with the new site and showing the diversity of all the owners.

:dreamy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was in in the spring. I just look and now I'm gone. I added myself again but I seen "GEOFF" was in the same town as me and now he is gone. Something ain't working right!

I think you're right. I started this map up and somehow another person became the "host" or whatever it's called. Not sure how it happened but never bothered to do anything about it.

It only takes a minute and it's really cool. Could help when organizing an event.

http://www.frappr.com/07shelbygt500

Harrison, Oh at Cronin Ford. About 20 minutes west of Cincinnati, Oh right off of I-74 near the Ohio / Indiana Border (on the Ohio Side).

If you're passing through or need help after normal hours, here's my cel number and other contact info.

Here's a PhotoBucket Link to pics of the 2008 Shelby GT500 convertible we just sold.

Rob Ernst

Internet Director

Cronin Ford

513-200-5025 (Cel)

513-367-5388 (Direct)

513-367-5300 (Main)

www.CroninFord.com

RobErnst@croninauto.com

• 2 weeks later...

I an in Douglasville Georgia

08 GT500 Grabber Orange :happy feet:

Archived