TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Put yourself on the map!

kaylan1521

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It only takes a minute and it's really cool. Could help when organizing an event.

http://www.frappr.com/07shelbygt500

kaylan1521,

I have applied to have my location placed on the map and to date it has not appeared. I followed all the instructions promptly. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. The city I live closest to, is Sydney, Nova Scotia. I have been checking it daily and still nothing is coming up, any suggestions on how to get myself on the map.

Thanks in advance for the help,

svtkeith

kaylan1521,

I have applied to have my location placed on the map and to date it has not appeared. I followed all the instructions promptly. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. The city I live closest to, is Sydney, Nova Scotia. I have been checking it daily and still nothing is coming up, any suggestions on how to get myself on the map.

Thanks in advance for the help,

svtkeith

here's a couple hints -

did you get an email back from the Frappr Team? if not, re-enter your email address.

make sure you type in your city name where it says World City (the button below should read (In the U.S.?)

and type in the code in the checkered box, and then the 'Add Me' button.

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my order in two weeks ago at MSRP. order # 0501, priority 10 - Dealer says could be 4 weeks, 4 months, but less than 4 years. One ethical dealer left in the USA without gouging - Thanks

65GT-350, 65 GT Coupe, 94 GT & 99 SVT Cobra Converts - luv those stangs in NEBRASKA

dennis325 :happy feet:

Does anyone live in the Dakotas...or are they just places where people drive their Shelbys through at 100 mph like the Autobahn? :shrug:

Yep, Sioux Falls. We got a long waiting list here.... so I'll be drivin the wife's Hemi for a while waitin' on the Shelby. :shift:

Archived