TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help SAD!

JeffIsHereToo

It's snowing again here in the Chicago area. I sat in my car tonight. I'm thinking I will wax it tomorrow night maybe. Perhaps detail the engine. Very depressing. I am looking at a trip to Orlando this weekend...anyone wanna give me a SGT fix? I just need to drive it 10-15 feet! :dreamy:

It's snowing again here in the Chicago area. I sat in my car tonight. I'm thinking I will wax it tomorrow night maybe. Perhaps detail the engine. Very depressing. I am looking at a trip to Orlando this weekend...anyone wanna give me a SGT fix? I just need to drive it 10-15 feet! :dreamy:

no problem...swing thru SC on your way and I'll leave the keys for you....Cg :dreamy:

I know. It is depressing. It's too early in the season to have to break out the snow blower, but that's what I'll be doing tomorrow morning while my car sits in the garage.

Looks like it is getting to be time to take it in to the dealership to have them take care of everything I've been putting off now that I can't drive it as much.

Yup! this snow sucks! my back is killing me already from shoveling. My car only has a couple hundred miles on it and I won't be moving it until spring.

Arizona??

You have snow in Arizona?

I don't even have snow in Virginia Beach, and you are near the desert and have snow? :hysterical:

Snows in Flagstaff Arizona!! Did you graduate High School? :finger:

Ugh...I was in downtown Chicago today on Adams St (I think) and it was a cold day after a big snow storm. I was in a taxi on my way back to the train station when then I saw it on the side of the road. I had to rub my eyes to be sure, but yes it was. There on a busy city street, parked between cars, covered in salt and sand, was a white with blue stripe GT500. :banghead: I wanted to jump out and take it home to a warm garage. I don't understand why anyone would need to drive this car on a snowy day when there is so much public transportation! :waiting: I live 45 miles from the city and I can still get in and out in cabs and train. Poor thing...

I had to drive mine today on a business trip. 25 degrees, salty roads...yuck! I'll just make sure I get it washed this weekend when I get back.

Yeah, six inches of snow last weekend and more coming tomorrow and this weekend; filled her with treated fuel; canceled her insurance (not collision); wrapped her in swaddling clothes in a nice heated shop. She will be getting her beauty treatment and pampered the next 4-5 months. No icy roads or salt for this gal.

Swing over to Sarasota and you can take Ralph for a ride :hysterical2::headspin:

Ralph is loving this winter weather here.......no rain...just smooth sailing roads ...just have to watch out for the snow birds :shift:

Might be snowing when I return home tomorrow too! Hey, maybe I can get the first Shelby GT in the Snow Photo out for all you guys to freak out on!!! :lol:

There on a busy city street, parked between cars, covered in salt and sand, was a white with blue stripe GT500. :banghead: I wanted to jump out and take it home to a warm garage. I don't understand why anyone would need to drive this car on a snowy day when there is so much public transportation!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Umm.. Maybe when people pay $45,000 or more for a car, they feel as if it should be driven???

Just a thought... Not everyone has 30 years to enjoy a car..... :nonono:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Umm.. Maybe when people pay $45,000 or more for a car, they feel as if it should be driven???

Just a thought... Not everyone has 30 years to enjoy a car..... :nonono:

Driven? On a snowy day? A rear wheel 500HP car through snow and ice? Then leave it on the side of the road on a busy city street getting rocks, salt and sand, thrown at it all day long?

You are right that they probably don't care about enjoying the car for 30 years....

Driven? On a snowy day? A rear wheel 500HP car through snow and ice? Then leave it on the side of the road on a busy city street getting rocks, salt and sand, thrown at it all day long?

You are right that they probably don't care about enjoying the car for 30 years....

True.. I see your point.. Although, after buying the Shelby, I sure as heck don't want to go spend more money on a beater car..

It's bad enough that people out here can't even drive with a little bit of rain falling from the sky.. :headspin:

Archived