TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The National Snake Association of America to stop Shelby from using the image of it's members

The NSAA is asking SAI to cease and decist from using the Cobra Trademark as it is degrading to it's member snakes. They have also asked that the Super Snake name not be used and is a Trademark infringement as there is only one Super Snake and that is the BOA. The NSSA is asking SAI to return all Cobra badging as well. Directions to remove the Cobra emblems from your car will be forthcoming and stamped return envelopes will be provided as well. It is also known that PETA has become involved and is supporting the NSAA.

The NSAA is asking SAI to cease and decist from using the Cobra Trademark as it is degrading to it's member snakes. They have also asked that the Super Snake name not be used and is a Trademark infringement as there is only one Super Snake and that is the BOA. The NSSA is asking SAI to return all Cobra badging as well. Directions to remove the Cobra emblems from your car will be forthcoming and stamped return envelopes will be provided as well. It is also known that PETA has become involved and is supporting the NSAA.

Wait til the horse folks ask us to return all the mustang emblems too, people have way to much time on their hands.

With all the suburbia-sponsored PETA activist stunts, this is believable. Maybe with Carroll's connections he could revoke their tax free status.

Remember. The American Humane Society is not the same as the Humane Society of the United States.

One works with dogs and cats, the other tosses them in dumpsters.

:banghead:

I am 99% certain that Ripper is pulling our leg on this one.

That's why I had Ford's lawyers send me a cease and surrender notice of some tshirt graphics I had of pictures that had been renderd into graphics (like the black one in my sig.) I had taken of my own car, for my own use.

They said it was THEIR registered likeness and I needed to stop and surrender anything I had made.

Before you ask...yes I complied fully.... Just told them to come on down here and pick them up. :hysterical2:

And that I had a registered likeness of the law department...so come get it to, before I flushed. :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2:

That's why I had Ford's lawyers send me a cease and surrender notice of some tshirt graphics I had of pictures that had been renderd into graphics (like the black one in my sig.) I had taken of my own car, for my own use.

They said it was THEIR registered likeness and I needed to stop and surrender anything I had made.

Before you ask...yes I complied fully.... Just told them to come on down here and pick them up. :hysterical2:

And that I had a registered likeness of the law department...so come get it to, before I flushed. :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2:

Good for you!

RIP

I enjoy your pospective thanks for the entertainment .Everyones opinions should be heard.

They can have my emblems...when they pry them from my cold dead fingers. :hysterical2:

Archived