TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby member package - received!

ilmor

I got my Team Shelby member package in the mail today. Very nice! The Ford flashlight key fob is nice also. I'm anxious to start looking at the Shelby magazine later and the other folder of materials.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Likewise. Got my bat light, too! The cat loves it!

Oooh - we forgot to add the disclaimer:

"This key chain flashlight cannot be used to torment dogs, cats and young children. Unless the cat's fur contains black, tan, white, gray, brown and any other color not mentioned."

Oooh - we forgot to add the disclaimer:

"This key chain flashlight cannot be used to torment dogs, cats and young children. Unless the cat's fur contains black, tan, white, gray, brown and any other color not mentioned."

Actually, the cat is a tortoise shell, and as far as I know, includes all of those colors plus orange, in small amounts, all mixed up in no particular pattern.

What flashlight?

Art

Instead of the keychain (which, after I thought about it, is not agnostic enough for the new Team Shelby charter), I got a special bat signal light. If you get a flat, you shine it up in the sky and it lights up a cloud, and FORDMAN comes to the rescue!

You can also shine it on the floor and cats will chase it.

I suppose, you could also illuminate things at night, like a normal flashlight.

But mainly, it's used to call FORDMAN! Just make sure you get a flat on a cloudy night near the bat cave, and before 11pm, because FORDMAN! needs his sleep and goes to bed early.

I like it.

Instead of the keychain (which, after I thought about it, is not agnostic enough for the new Team Shelby charter), I got a special bat signal light. If you get a flat, you shine it up in the sky and it lights up a cloud, and FORDMAN comes to the rescue!

You can also shine it on the floor and cats will chase it.

I suppose, you could also illuminate things at night, like a normal flashlight.

But mainly, it's used to call FORDMAN! Just make sure you get a flat on a cloudy night near the bat cave, and before 11pm, because FORDMAN! needs his sleep and goes to bed early.

I like it.

I feel a disturbance in the Fordce, Someone must be shining their flashlight.

Gotta Go ! To the Rescue !

ItalianStallion

With the Member Package comes one Key chain, This key chain will change depending on what we have availability. All the other key chains, we go up on sale at a discount for all other Team Shelby Members near the end of december. .

Not everyone will get the same key chain.

We are having special Team Shelby Membership key chains made, but they could take up to 2 months, when I get Those they will also go up at a Deep discount for Team Shelby Members.

Sharon

Sharon/Robert,

If we (old S197 members) order the new Team Shelby package on December 17th, is there any chance that the shirts will arrive in time to wear them on LA-to-LV cruise for CS's birthday bash? Could they distributed by hand at the start of the cruise?

More items for your ever-expanding checklist :headspin:

So that everyone knows the Chip can only be used at the Shelby Performance parts Catalog.

Got the Team member kit yesterday. Very well done!! T-shirt is first class. I'll be drilling a small hole in the chip, running a chain through it and wearing as a good luck charm!!! Nice job to all involved.

Many thanks.

Got the Team member kit yesterday. Very well done!! T-shirt is first class. I'll be drilling a small hole in the chip, running a chain through it and wearing as a good luck charm!!! Nice job to all involved.

Many thanks.

I think one chip will buy you a TVS blower...so you might want to rethink that.

:hysterical2:

Team Shelby member package was at my door when I got home today. Very nice! The Ford flashlight key chain is very cool! Everything is great. I may not spend my chip. I think that I will put in my collection. It's great to be a member.

Archived