TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby member package - received!

ilmor

Got mine today. However, I had asked that it be shipped to me and was shipped to my parents address. Also membership cards have my dad's name and not mine. I used his paypal account to pay for the membership that's why I'm guessing his name is on the cards, is there anyway I can get this changed? Aside from that got everything, magazine, T-shirt, two stickers, two cards, poker chip, folder with Super Snake hero card and Terlingua hero card and another Shelby hand out. I also go a snake key chain which is great cause I already had one for my main set of keys now I have one for the spare set. Thanks a lot and let me know if there is any way I can get my membership cards changed.

Send me a pm with your name and new address I will have cards made and sent out first thing next week, I will add your new address into the system for the future. Sorry for the mistake.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Sharon -

When I go to do upgrade pakg - the only shirt size available is Medium. When might you have large back in stock? Should I go ahead and order anyway and make note of the size?

They should be there now go to

http://forum.teamshelby.com/index.php?categoryid=47

all the sizes should be there now.

Sharon

Archived