TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby member package - received!

ilmor

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Team Shelby member package was at my door when I got home today. Very nice! The Ford flashlight key chain is very cool! Everything is great. I may not spend my chip. I think that I will put in my collection. It's great to be a member.

Flashlight???did you pay for a UPgRADE :hysterical2:

My kit was at my door when I got back from out of town last night! So cool. :yahoo: Love the shirt. I got the Cobra key chain, looks cool but I doubt will be used, to large. Would have preferred the round GT500 one, not sure about the light as I have yet to see one. However it is pretty cool and I will probably hang it from the rear view mirror. I also got the two stickers, two different ones? :headscratch: I am now concerned with the offset look as I was going to put one in each rear side window, and now I have to figure out which one weighs more so as not to off set the cars weight distribution and balance :hysterical: (that was for all you guys worried about each oz of weight the car has). Anyways, I think the kit is amazing, well thought out, nice stuff indeed. I will use the folder to store all the paper work I got with the car.

Robert/Sharon, you did a great job! :drool: :happy feet: :headspin:

One last thing, does anyone know how the membership numbers were decided? :shrug: I am #403? What is yours?

I have not received mine yet either, and how do they know your tee shirt size?

you should have gotten an e-mail back asking what size of shirt that you wanted. It would be your e-mail account that you used for paypal.

If you sent in a check and did not include your e-mail address you will get a form in your box asking for you to call and give your shirt size.

Please remember to allow 4-6 weeks for delievery. We have sent out about 300 so far, we will be sending out the rest when we return on the 15th from Germany.

then on the 17th we will open up the upgrade packages for all old s197 members.

Sharon

you should have gotten an e-mail back asking what size of shirt that you wanted. It would be your e-mail account that you used for paypal.

If you sent in a check and did not include your e-mail address you will get a form in your box asking for you to call and give your shirt size.

Please remember to allow 4-6 weeks for delievery. We have sent out about 300 so far, we will be sending out the rest when we return on the 15th from Germany.

then on the 17th we will open up the upgrade packages for all old s197 members.

Sharon

If you go to Germany, you have to bring us ALL back presents :hysterical:

Like a T-Shirt that says.... I went to Germany & all I got was request for 10,000+ more T-Shirts for our members

Just received mine, number 700. Very nice although not sure what to do with 4" cobra key fob :dreamy: Any consensus as to best place to display Team Shelby stickers?

Jim

From what my pee-brain has absorbed is that DEC 17th S197 members can purchase the Team Shelby Upgrade?

Will it be from here or by PM?

Thanks and have a great time in Germany, Fröhliche Weihnachten.

-sam

Just received mine, number 700. Very nice although not sure what to do with 4" cobra key fob :dreamy: Any consensus as to best place to display Team Shelby stickers?

Jim

I stated something along the same lines back a few posts when I got my kit. I am going to hang my cobra from the rear view mirror. I got two different stickers (did you) but I plan to place them (one each) in the rear side windows!

I stated something along the same lines back a few posts when I got my kit. I am going to hang my cobra from the rear view mirror. I got two different stickers (did you) but I plan to place them (one each) in the rear side windows!

Yes, two different stickers, both TeamShelby.com, one with the Cobra icon and the other with the CS logo. The rear quarter windows seems like a good location. I don't know about the Cobra though :dreamy:

Jim

Received the Team Shelby package on 12/08/07. The T-shirt was absent with a note that it is forth coming when supplies permit. The decals are cool, where will be the most likely position to apply on the vehicle? Any suggestions? Thank you.

I got mine over the weekend, very happy. At first I was disappointed that I got the Ford flashlight keychain, but it's actually kind of cool! I was impressed with the amount of light it gives off, you can see the "batsignal" quite clearly on the wall even in a well lit room.

A word of warning on the shirts: they shrink. I washed mine in cold, dryed on low heat (yes, I do the laundry, but my wife does all the dishes which works just fine by me) and it still shrank a shocking amount. I might end up needing to order an XL...

I got mine over the weekend, very happy. At first I was disappointed that I got the Ford flashlight keychain, but it's actually kind of cool! I was impressed with the amount of light it gives off, you can see the "batsignal" quite clearly on the wall even in a well lit room.

A word of warning on the shirts: they shrink. I washed mine in cold, dryed on low heat (yes, I do the laundry, but my wife does all the dishes which works just fine by me) and it still shrank a shocking amount. I might end up needing to order an XL...

I was afraid that would happen...that's why I ordered an XL in advance! Wow...I made the right decision for once???? :hysterical:

Mine made it across the border....great package. Anyone want to swap a blue t-shirt for a red? :shrug:

All of the T-Shirts are "Manhattan" blue, which is close to the original Team Colors. There isn't a red "Team Shelby" shirt available.....it was a typo.

I washed a dried the sample several times before we choose the brand and didn't experience any problems? Anybody else?

All of the T-Shirts are "Manhattan" blue, which is close to the original Team Colors. There isn't a red "Team Shelby" shirt available.....it was a typo.

Robert,

For us S197 members waiting to be converted to Team Shelby Members, Do you think we will have our new Team Shelby shirts for the Shelby Birthday Bash?

Alan

Archived