TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Info sought on timeline of Shelby Clubs

zray

I'm trying to understand the current morass that SAAC, C. Shelby, et al are embroiled in. I think a little history would help clarify how all parties arrived at their respective positions. Can anyone shed some light on the beginnings of SAAC? Wasn't their another Shelby Club (Shelby Owners Club?) that was the object of a (hostile?) takeover by SAAC? Maybe the current events are a case of history repeating itself, like what goes around comes around...

Were there several national Shelby Clubs in existence simultaneously?

What events led to SAAC being the big fish in the Shelby world?

When did this split between SAAC & C. Shelby begin? Was he really excluded from contributing any input on the way SAAC was ran? If so, that would seem a fatally shortsighted policy of the SAAC leadership.

Would love to hear from some of the "granddads of the Shelby world" who lived some of history behind our current events

Z. Ray

IMO this SAAC vs. Shelby issue is none of our business here at Team Shelby. I think we all need to stay out of it & let the powers to be handle this. This topic needs to be killed due to 3 or 4 other threads being discussing at this time & plus it's not doing anyone any good here talking about it. Were all happy here at TEAM SHELBY, so lets not :stirpot: shall we

IMO this SAAC vs. Shelby issue is none of our business here at Team Shelby. I think we all need to stay out of it & let the powers to be handle this. This topic needs to be killed due to 3 or 4 other threads being discussing at this time & plus it's not doing anyone any good here talking about it. Were all happy here at TEAM SHELBY, so lets not :stirpot: shall we

+1000 :waiting:

I'm trying to understand the current morass that SAAC, C. Shelby, et al are embroiled in. I think a little history would help clarify how all parties arrived at their respective positions. Can anyone shed some light on the beginnings of SAAC? Wasn't their another Shelby Club (Shelby Owners Club?) that was the object of a (hostile?) takeover by SAAC? Maybe the current events are a case of history repeating itself, like what goes around comes around...

Were there several national Shelby Clubs in existence simultaneously?

What events led to SAAC being the big fish in the Shelby world?

When did this split between SAAC & C. Shelby begin? Was he really excluded from contributing any input on the way SAAC was ran? If so, that would seem a fatally shortsighted policy of the SAAC leadership.

Would love to hear from some of the "granddads of the Shelby world" who lived some of history behind our current events

Z. Ray

none of the other threads offer any insights into how things got so "fouled" up.

and the SAAC forums are full of "the sky is falling" mentality, so no real background available there either.

Z. Ray

none of the other threads offer any insights into how things got so "fouled" up.

and the SAAC forums are full of "the sky is falling" mentality, so no real background available there either.

Z. Ray

Your not going to find out until the litigation has been settled.

Archived