TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I changed my mind on the Color of my Shelby!!!

1969HOT

Now that we have the GT500 color Guide: http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?c...p2_articleid=97

Has anyone changed their mind now that they have seen all the colors?

I have, I really was set on Red with white strips. But now that I keep looking at the color guide over and over and over again, I think that I really like the Orange with white strips. Its orange and white for me Now. :shift:

Now that we have the GT500 color Guide: http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?c...p2_articleid=97

I have, I really was set on Red with white strips. But now that I keep looking at the color guide over and over and over again, I think that I really like the Orange with white strips. Its orange and white for me Now. :shift:

NOPE! Vista Blue less air resistant goes faster.

Shelby 001

I changed mine a few weeks back from Graber Orange to Alloy with Tungstan stripes. The orange just looked to burnt for my taste. If it was more competition orange looking I wouuld have kept the order like I had initially placed it.

I changed mine a few weeks back from Graber Orange to Alloy with Tungstan stripes. The orange just looked to burnt for my taste. If it was more competition orange looking I wouuld have kept the order like I had initially placed it.

Too burnt (competition?)? Are you serious?!>?!

Now this is burnt orange.

104CobraOrange.jpg

vs.

GT500%20orange%20convert%20white%20stripes.jpg

Make it hard for ya agian? ;)

Nope...........

Still going for Torch Red with Performance White Stripes!!!

But, I was a one of the local dealerships the other day and the owner has a Ford GT,

Black with Tungsten Stripes, and man was it HOT!!!

But, it's the GT40, what colour wouldn't be hot on that car!!!

KingCobra.

Nope...........

Still going for Torch Red with Performance White Stripes!!!

But, I was a one of the local dealerships the other day and the owner has a Ford GT,

Black with Tungsten Stripes, and man was it HOT!!!

But, it's the GT40, what colour wouldn't be hot on that car!!!

KingCobra.

I know I was really torn on Torch Red with White Stripes. But Orange is my story and I'm stiking to it.

I have seen that GT40 in tungsten in photos and you are right It looks hot. But I wanted a bolder color.

My 2 cents

G.O rocks - It seems like its the only color offered on this car that distinctively changes in different shades of light. Check the pics and videos out.

Of course I am a little bias because one of these bad boys will be mine.

Whoo, boy - you guys sound like my wife while she's picking out colors for us to paint! :hysterical:

I was on the fence between White & Red - but chose Red.

Sticking with it. (btw, I'm not calling the dealer yet) :shift:

Too burnt (competition?)? Are you serious?!>?!

Now this is burnt orange.

104CobraOrange.jpg

vs.

GT500%20orange%20convert%20white%20stripes.jpg

Make it hard for ya agian? ;)

Now if the 07 was that top color as the older cobra cha ching I would have stayed with the orange. The Grabber is too faded out tooo butter scotch looking. Alloy is the way for me!!!

I'm sticking to my guns. Ebony vert. White stripes.

Saw a black GT the other day going the other way on the highway. Almost took my breath away.

I originally was set on Tungsten, until I heard Alloy was close to the Dark Stone Metallic. I switched to Alloy then, and once pictures showed up on here, I knew I made the right choice for me. I have a feeling that Alloy may be the least chosen color. That would suit me fine.

I've been told I have odd tastes. :wacko:

I ordered Tungsten, and once I saw this color in person, I KNOW I made the best decision FOR ME.

I started with Alloy...but once I saw the Tungsten I changed. I wish I could get it with black stripes though. I would have chosen White/blue, but wanted the two color interior. Would be neat if they could order a dual tone interior for the white/blue car.

Dave

Archived