TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY GT500 KR THE NEW NIGHT RIDER

faststang

I read on a website the the 2008 SHELBY KR is going to be the new knight rider car in the new t.v. show black with silver stripes the two opening's on the hood will be filled with the red light's.That's amazing!!! also with WILL SMITH and his new movie coming out with the 2007 SHELBY GT500 in it, these cars are going to get more respect!!I'm glad I bought one.

I can see it now - after beating countless villains armed with rocket launchers and machine guns, Michael Knight has to leave on business for four days in California. Returning to town he attempts to jump into Kit to fight crime only to find his battery is dead and not covered under warranty.

Michael Knight's funeral will be held this coming Sunday, our condolences go out to his family and friends.

I can see it now - after beating countless villains armed with rocket launchers and machine guns, Michael Knight has to leave on business for four days in California. Returning to town he attempts to jump into Kit to fight crime only to find his battery is dead and not covered under warranty.

Michael Knight's funeral will be held this coming Sunday, our condolences go out to his family and friends.

:hysterical2:

Plus all that wheel hop will surely cause KITT to have a stuttering problem, leading Michael Knight to install new BMR UCA/LCA's. Unfortunately, BMR will still NOT have fixed their cracked bushing problem and KITT will be parked indefinately in favor of a new Hun-duh Civic Hybrid that is all the rage with the tree-hugging chicks that Michael wants to bang.

Plus all that wheel hop will surely cause KITT to have a stuttering problem, leading Michael Knight to install new BMR UCA/LCA's. Unfortunately, BMR will still NOT have fixed their cracked bushing problem and KITT will be parked indefinately in favor of a new Hun-duh Civic Hybrid that is all the rage with the tree-hugging chicks that Michael wants to bang.

M-M-M-M-M-ichael ease onto the clutch you're k-k-k-k-illing me!!!

lol

Then Michael gets it back from the dealership:

"Michael, they just put me at the back of the shop and didn't repair the tick noise you brought me in for? Some of the mechanics were laughing and said something about 'lets just tell him that's how they all sound'. I'm confused, my on board computer shows this is not normal.

:hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2: LMAO.

Archived