TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What a Machine!

Light66

Well it would be a great market for you to buy here. The market is really depressed, and there are some great opportunities. I was upgrading but couldn't sell my house. Fully options 2822 squar foot house for 312k in Orlando is rediculous especially in that neighborhood. I guess I will stay in my 2k square foot house for now :)..... Anywho at least you would someone down here :)

Sunny here in Georgia, but we aren't allowed to wash our cars outside because of the drought :(
Nice and warm In Louisiana have a slight chance of rain. Will cool off sat. and sun. Hope to drive sun. Only had the car a week what a awsome machine road are to good enought to drive like it should br driving.The roads in Texas are smooth and in middle of no where speed limit in 70 mph.We can;t drive that car 55 .

Well it would be a great market for you to buy here. The market is really depressed, and there are some great opportunities. I was upgrading but couldn't sell my house. Fully options 2822 squar foot house for 312k in Orlando is rediculous especially in that neighborhood. I guess I will stay in my 2k square foot house for now :)..... Anywho at least you would someone down here :)

Or you can move to the hill country in TX...

4200 sq ft and a half acre for under 350k... we like to have room to stretch our legs down here!

Guess thats why all my neighbors are from California! :hysterical2:

• 10 months later...
I picked up my 08 yesterday. The weather was a pleasant enough in the Mile High City. Two days before it snowed. At this time of the year one has to really pick their driving days. First of all it is an amazing car! Even with the Denver elevation, the machine is a beast. It wants to cruise at 100 all day long. So far no wheel hop or any transmission shifting issues. I can tell there is still much to discover about the car. For those who are still waiting for theirs, you won't be disappointed. And yes, the 08 radio knobs have silver outline circles and the front seat belt shoulder adjustments are funky.

Your baby is going to be a year old next month. What are you going to get her ?

A bubble ? :hysterical:

Archived