TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197 Shelby Udgade Goodies for Team Shelby

sharon

Abuse of power!!! Come see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed. Y'all saw him repressing me, didn't you?

How did you get to be moderator anyway? I don't remember voting for you. I thought we were an autonomous collective here. You can't think you can wield supreme power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you...just because some moistened bink lobbed a scimitar at you.

Sorry guys we had some technical problems with our computers yesterday, so we could not get up the upgrades. We will have them up today, sorry for the delay.

Sharon

and I waited all this time :hysterical2:

Good thing I like you Sharon

OK

I'll keep waiting right here :waiting:

Abuse of power!!! Come see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed. Y'all saw him repressing me, didn't you?

How did you get to be moderator anyway? I don't remember voting for you. I thought we were an autonomous collective here. You can't think you can wield supreme power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you...just because some moistened bink lobbed a scimitar at you.

Oh quit whining. :hysterical: I think as Sharon said there was a technical glitch in the computers. :doh:

Sorry guys we had some technical problems with our computers yesterday, so we could not get up the upgrades. We will have them up today, sorry for the delay.

Sharon

So thats why I couldn`t get through did you even get your messages?

Sharon I already bought two copies of the back to the future Shelby mag at my local book store so I think I'm going to pass on the upgrade and re-new on my annual aniversary in April 08. I Just want to make sure though if I wish to purchase new shirts and merchandise I still can as a former S197 member. Also when I do re-new next April will that come with all the goodies, (t-shirt, window sticker, etc.), and will my membership number stay the same?

Hope you and Robert have a great Christmas holiday and a safe and happy 2008 New Year.

Just an update - we are pushing the availability of the S197ShelbyOA upgrade packages back until this coming Friday.

If you are an S197ShelbyOA member and are coming to the CS85th party and want your shirt for the event, give us a call and we'll take care of you.

SORRY for the delay,

Rob

Just an update - we are pushing the availability of the S197ShelbyOA upgrade packages back until this coming Friday.

If you are an S197ShelbyOA member and are coming to the CS85th party and want your shirt for the event, give us a call and we'll take care of you.

SORRY for the delay,

Rob

Rob? Rob? You are now calling yourself Rob? Is this an attempt to ride the coat tails of the other "Rob"? :waiting:

:hysterical2:

Have a Merry Christmas Robert and sharon. :happy feet:

P.S. Make sure you buy lots of gifts with the money.

post-3382-1198115752_thumb.jpg :hysterical:

post-3382-1198115752_thumb.jpg

SORRY for the delay,

Rob

:cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived