TEAM SHELBY FORUM

K.I.T.T. is a FORD!

nilkilla

THE Shelby GT500 KR is the NEW Knight Industries Two Thousand. Look here for the story and pics!

Our detective work's paid off on yesterday's rumor on the new KITT. Now not only do we have off the record confirmation from the "involved parties" that KITT will lose the GM third generation F-body (and legions of mullet-swinging fans), but also that he'll be moving up a few steps on the horsepower ladder. That's right, everyone's favorite talking car (no, not spelled K-A-R-R) will be played by a black-with-gray-stripes 550 HP Ford Shelby GT500KR Mustang in the new Knight Rider TV show. And thanks to a very helpful tipster who's preference is to remain anonymous (we don't blame 'em) we've got the proof to show you -- photos taken from inside of the vehicle build facility out in LA where they're prepping the new Knight Industries 'stang for Cylon-like close-ups. Yes friends, this is the new KI Two Thousand -- who wants to touch it? I said, who wants to touch it? OK, well how about just your two cents? Anybody?

You mean it dousn't have Shelby's signature on it.............

:rant:

:hysterical:

I remember when everyone was in a uproar over I Am Legend thats getting ready to come out. They took 3 of the first GT500s and crashed them and then sent them to the crusher. Would you really want them to take 3 or 4 of the 1000 KRs and give them to a TV show or let them use clones?

I remember when everyone was in a uproar over I Am Legend thats getting ready to come out. They took 3 of the first GT500s and crashed them and then sent them to the crusher. Would you really want them to take 3 or 4 of the 1000 KRs and give them to a TV show or let them use clones?

Makes sense to use a clone but badging and signatures are CHEAP...... :finger:

Archived