TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Paint problem holding up delivery????

JonathandD

I've ordered a 2008 Mustang GT -Alloy convertible . The car was built 10/17 and "gate released" 10/18. It has been sitting at Flat Rock shipping yard waiting for a truck to pick it up. After several calls to the customer relations center (a waste of time ) and several to my selling dealer (he called his rep at Ford who called his boss) and was told there was a "paint issue" with the Mustangs and many were waiting for resolution. **** Has anyone heard anything related to this issue ? I would love to hear from you. Jon Dransfield

I've ordered a 2008 Mustang GT -Alloy convertible . The car was built 10/17 and "gate released" 10/18. It has been sitting at Flat Rock shipping yard waiting for a truck to pick it up. After several calls to the customer relations center (a waste of time ) and several to my selling dealer (he called his rep at Ford who called his boss) and was told there was a "paint issue" with the Mustangs and many were waiting for resolution. **** Has anyone heard anything related to this issue ? I would love to hear from you. Jon Dransfield

Great choice! Mine was held up last year because of a washer in the armoring of the hand brake cable. Finally got it after Christmas. I'm glad they are taking the time to catch these problems but it is so hard to wait.

Hang in there JonathandD :headspin: Hopefuly you will get your Dream home soon. It is better for them to catch the problems there. It will be sweet :happy feet: when she gets home

Archived