TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang in Tokyo drift

Here is a link talking about the Hertz car with a video on the Shelby Hertz car and in the side bar is a click through for a video of the Mustang and other cars in the up coming movie "The Fast and the Furious" with Tokyo drift footage. Its pretty cool. Enjoy I did!!!

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Autos...rticleId=109979

post-4943-1148829398_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1148829543_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1148829398_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1148829543_thumb.jpg

Here is a link talking about the Hertz car and in the side bar is a click through for a video of the Mustang and other cars in the up coming movie "The Fast and the Furious" with Tokyo drift footage. Its pretty cool. Enjoy I did!!!

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Autos...rticleId=109979

Moving this up because its a cool video and the Hertz car info is good.

Moving this up because its a cool video and the Hertz car info is good.

Its directly to the right.....?Click on the picture of the Mustang and the video will start. The video click looks like this.....just look for this Mustang. Click on the beat up Mustang when you get to the site.

post-4943-1148869727_thumb.jpg

The main story line of the movie is a guy takes a Mustang and pulls the engine in order to drop in a turbo inline six out of a GT-R to make a drift machine. ONLY a ricer would come up with this bass-ackward idea.

The July issue of Hot Rod magazine has more details on the latest Fast and Fuzzy movie, but they had to use a V8 in order to actually get the car to perform in the drift scenes. The GT-R engine didn't have enough torque - :hysterical:

6 Mustangs were killed in the making of this film. RIP

The main story line of the movie is a guy takes a Mustang and pulls the engine in order to drop in a turbo inline six out of a GT-R to make a drift machine. ONLY a ricer would come up with this bass-ackward idea.

The July issue of Hot Rod magazine has more details on the latest Fast and Fuzzy movie, but they had to use a V8 in order to actually get the car to perform in the drift scenes. The GT-R engine didn't have enough torque - :hysterical:

6 Mustangs were killed in the making of this film. RIP

The video and the naritive on the Shelby is interesting also. Last line in the videos is the best " auto collectors :banghead: look for these cars at auction when they complete their service" :hysterical2:

Here's a link directly to the Fast and Furious vid.

Fast And Furious 3 Vid at Edmunds.com

...would be better off putting a GT500 motor in the ricer --- nah ;-)

This is what would happen to the structure of the ricer if you did >>>>>>> :tease: :hysterical2:

Thanks man finally got cool videos. I've never been into those fast movies maybe i will have to go see this one. I think this is the 3rd film. Does anyone know if there were any mustangs in the other fast and furious movies?

Archived