TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got The CSM Number today!

Congrates! +1!! almost like being in the military again Hurry up and wait, short timers counting the days down to ??/??/2008

07SS0085 JimC

Got the CSM# today from Cynthia 08SS120. I like the number and am looking forward to the finished product. I realize it will take some time for the program to roll out the cars, but I'm ok with that as I'll use up some warranty while I have it.

Just got mine as well must have been soon after you; 08SS122! I still haven't gotten them all my choices. Please see my post "SS Help! Maybe you can let me know which options you picked?

Just got mine as well must have been soon after you; 08SS122! I still haven't gotten them all my choices. Please see my post "SS Help! Maybe you can let me know which options you picked?

Michael- I am excited for you! PS- Did anyone ever get back to you on the catalog pricing issue on the blowers versus the package cost? Cynthia told me to email her which I will.

Vaderstang- I ordered the Eibach set up as it is more easily adjustable(although perhaps a bit harsher), I ordered side scoops instead of black out plates, and the 725 HP package. Hope that helps.

Anyone else have input on the Eibach set up versus the FRPP set up??

Michael- I am excited for you! PS- Did anyone ever get back to you on the catalog pricing issue on the blowers versus the package cost? Cynthia told me to email her which I will.

Vaderstang- I ordered the Eibach set up as it is more easily adjustable(although perhaps a bit harsher), I ordered side scoops instead of black out plates, and the 725 HP package. Hope that helps.

Yes, that helps a lot! I didn't know that it is more easily adjustable. Thanks! Which supercharger did you pick for the 725?

more of a question than an answer but do you think the 735hp will make it over a speed bump in parking lot or at sonic?

Archived