TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber - HELP!!!!!!!!

Dennis70Mach

11/15 was just last week.

Relax a little.

This is the deal guys. I can get strings pulled if there is a *problem*. I can not wear out birdie for no reason at all. After the car is produced...it takes 10 days to stripe it, and then it goes to autoport to get shipped. So if the car shows "released from plant"...it has left the plant to go to the striping plant. After it is striped in the shared Mazda plant, it will be "released from foreign Plant". Then the electronic print out will show a rail car number, and that means it has shipped.

You must make your dealer check the weekly electronic updates and call the VOPC. These guys owe it to you.

Thank you I will try to relax!! I was wondering how the process went I have a few more steps to climb before the car will be shiped I just saw ETA 12-1-07 and my mind was going crazy. Thanks for all the knowelege you have giving me.Please do not wear out the birdie to much to loose,you help so may people. I will try to relax I go on vaction next Thur. for 10 day Thanks again!!!!!

Thank you I will try to relax!! I was wondering how the process went I have a few more steps to climb before the car will be shiped I just saw ETA 12-1-07 and my mind was going crazy. Thanks for all the knowelege you have giving me.Please do not wear out the birdie to much to loose,you help so may people. I will try to relax I go on vaction next Thur. for 10 day Thanks again!!!!!

You let me know when you get a rail car number, and I will track it down for you.

Grabber, I wanted to mention a funny thing to you. On Monday when SVT told me there was a "paint issue", I called Ford customer service. They said since the car was at least 3 days PAST ETA, they would start a service ticket to find out what was going on. They informed me that I would receive a phone call with an answer within 48 hours. Obviously, that's when I asked for your help. At the same time I contacted the dealer - they didn't know the status and would look into it. As of today, still no response from the dealer. That same day the dealer, while I was on the phone with him, contacted the Ford zone rep. He didn't know the status, but he was going to look into it. This morning the Ford zone called me to say that all he knew was that the car was returned to the plant for an "issue". This morning, I finally got a call back from Ford customer service and their response was..........................."you need to contact the dealer"!!!!!???? I then informed the gentleman that I had received information "from another source" as to what the problem was with the car and what the current status of the car was. As he stammered for words, I told him thank you for his efforts.

Once again, Thank you Grabber!!! and PLEASE say thank you to your contact.

For anyone else, I would suggest that you wait until your ETA has come and gone. Your dealer can very easily determine the ETA from a computer program that they all have access to. Once your ETA has passed, I wouldn't bother calling Ford customer service, they seem to know nothing and have access to no one. Once your car is past ETA, I would call SVT directly, this is what I did. SVT can be reached directly at 1-800-367-3788. Once I explained to SVT that the car had been built several weeks ago and was 2 weeks past ETA, and that I was wanting to know the status, he put me on hold. He came back to the phone and said that the car was returned to the plant for a "paint issue" He then said that he left a message with the person in charge of signing off on the cars at the plant. This person would be calling him back to give him more details. SVT did indeed call me this morning to tell me that the car had a problem, but was fixed (as Grabber indicated) and that the car was placed on a rail car at 5:00 this morning. Unless Grabber disagrees, the path that I described above would be the approach I would suggest you take. The only reason I asked for Grabber's help was because my car was significantly PAST eta AND I was told that there was an actual PROBLEM with the car. I completely agree with Grabber, his source is invaluable to our community, we do not want to push this source away unnecessarily. Grabber, please feel free to correct anything that I have said in this post.

Grabber, I wanted to mention a funny thing to you. On Monday when SVT told me there was a "paint issue", I called Ford customer service. They said since the car was at least 3 days PAST ETA, they would start a service ticket to find out what was going on. They informed me that I would receive a phone call with an answer within 48 hours. Obviously, that's when I asked for your help. At the same time I contacted the dealer - they didn't know the status and would look into it. As of today, still no response from the dealer. That same day the dealer, while I was on the phone with him, contacted the Ford zone rep. He didn't know the status, but he was going to look into it. This morning the Ford zone called me to say that all he knew was that the car was returned to the plant for an "issue". This morning, I finally got a call back from Ford customer service and their response was..........................."you need to contact the dealer"!!!!!???? I then informed the gentleman that I had received information "from another source" as to what the problem was with the car and what the current status of the car was. As he stammered for words, I told him thank you for his efforts.

Once again, Thank you Grabber!!! and PLEASE say thank you to your contact.

For anyone else, I would suggest that you wait until your ETA has come and gone. Your dealer can very easily determine the ETA from a computer program that they all have access to. Once your ETA has passed, I wouldn't bother calling Ford customer service, they seem to know nothing and have access to no one. Once your car is past ETA, I would call SVT directly, this is what I did. SVT can be reached directly at 1-800-367-3788. Once I explained to SVT that the car had been built several weeks ago and was 2 weeks past ETA, and that I was wanting to know the status, he put me on hold. He came back to the phone and said that the car was returned to the plant for a "paint issue" He then said that he left a message with the person in charge of signing off on the cars at the plant. This person would be calling him back to give him more details. SVT did indeed call me this morning to tell me that the car had a problem, but was fixed (as Grabber indicated) and that the car was placed on a rail car at 5:00 this morning. Unless Grabber disagrees, the path that I described above would be the approach I would suggest you take. The only reason I asked for Grabber's help was because my car was significantly PAST eta AND I was told that there was an actual PROBLEM with the car. I completely agree with Grabber, his source is invaluable to our community, we do not want to push this source away unnecessarily. Grabber, please feel free to correct anything that I have said in this post.

Hi there Grabber I went to dealer said no change then I get a call for someone else said loaed yesterday and box car # 908026 he said about 7 days now have to take deep breathsThank again for all your help and all people in this fourm.This is the greatest site on the internet.Dealer ask were do I do my home work Team Shelby site Thanks to all!!!!

The dealer was invoiced on 9/25

They didn't build it until 10/17

It should have been there the first week of Nov

You still don't have it.

Incredible!

Does your dealer say what the status of it is showing?

The dealer said the status is showing "build but not shipped". I guess I will have to continue being patient.

Hi there Grabber I went to dealer said no change then I get a call for someone else said loaed yesterday and box car # 908026 he said about 7 days now have to take deep breathsThank again for all your help and all people in this fourm.This is the greatest site on the internet.Dealer ask were do I do my home work Team Shelby site Thanks to all!!!!

Your car was loaded yesterday and has not left Flatrock. It is about ready to leave.

Trace Results

Equipment Id L/E Billed Event Road Location Date/Time

ETTX 908026

Load Yes *Released from Industry CN FLAROCK, MI 11/27/2007 14:54:00

Archived