TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Delivery and salted roads

thadeus618

I am probably being to anal but my car is supposed to be delivered this week and I am worried about the salt water spray from the roads getting all over my car. I believe the top may be covered but I am sure the bottom won't. Should I worry about that salt water sitting on my car all winter or am I being overly paranoid? It snowed here in Michigan yesterday and if I am lucky there won't be snow and will be dry on delivery day. If it does snow should I ask if the dealer will wash underneath?

PSDS is really kicking in now. Boy am I nervous something will go wrong at the end.

I am probably being to anal but my car is supposed to be delivered this week and I am worried about the salt water spray from the roads getting all over my car. I believe the top may be covered but I am sure the bottom won't. Should I worry about that salt water sitting on my car all winter or am I being overly paranoid? It snowed here in Michigan yesterday and if I am lucky there won't be snow and will be dry on delivery day. If it does snow should I ask if the dealer will wash underneath?

PSDS is really kicking in now. Boy am I nervous something will go wrong at the end.

Mine was delivered late march 07 (Built feb) and driven around Detroit some for stripes etc..... I would]nt worry about it. There are some unplated parts underneath that WILL rust some. Most are structural parts that would probably never rust through anyway.

Archived