TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its 30 Deg out side. It snowed also. Got some pictures to put up.

backyardsnow.jpg

picture of our eagle on R flag pole has about 1-2 inches of snow on it

eagle.jpg

mustang has about 450 miles on it now

snow9.jpg

first time Vert was out in the snow. Backed it out of the garage.

snow10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It rained here today on and off. It's cold out. About 36 at 4pm today. I wanted to take my Car out, but she's going to have to sleep for a spell. We have an artic front coming in and it might snow tomorrow. It is suppose to be 21 tomorrow night and 17 on Monday night. :cold:

Today at 4pm

misc184.jpg

Right now, we're at 10 degrees with a wind chill factor of -8 degrees. Tomorrow, the HIGH temp is supposed to be a balmy 3 degrees, with a wind chill of -20 (or more!). We're under advisory, so I doubt I'll be leaving teh house at all tomorrow. I don't do well in cold temps.

As hot as you are, Girl - ain't no snow gonna stay on your roof.

Snowing here. No cruising tomorrow. Gonna make a crock pot pot roast and watch football. :redcard:

As hot as you are, Girl - ain't no snow gonna stay on your roof.

Snowing here. No cruising tomorrow. Gonna make a crock pot pot roast and watch football. :redcard:

Awwwwwww! Thanks for the compliment, Bryan, but I sure as hell don't feel hot. I feel like one of the weebles from the early 70s. Just way out of proportion or something. The baby bump is no longer something I can conceal, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.............it's just trading in all my cool attire for the goofy tent shaped clothing that feels so much better.

<shrugs>

And my new hoodie that I was so proud of makes me look like I have the same cool beer gut as a 30 year barfly. :(

Awwwwwww! Thanks for the compliment, Bryan, but I sure as hell don't feel hot. I feel like one of the weebles from the early 70s. Just way out of proportion or something. The baby bump is no longer something I can conceal, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.............it's just trading in all my cool attire for the goofy tent shaped clothing that feels so much better.

<shrugs>

And my new hoodie that I was so proud of makes me look like I have the same cool beer gut as a 30 year barfly. :(

Beer gut pics! :happy feet:

:hysterical:

6:30 am -17 Degrees, and the pack has to play in this today!

6:30 am -17 Degrees, and the pack has to play in this today!

8:15 AM, - 10 here. By the way, cold weather should help the Packers. I love what Favre has done this year with this team. What a comeback story. GO PACKS!

0 or 1 its cold and Ive got to go outside I hate winter I was tempted to drive GT 500 Sat but still some salt left on the road I hope for a clear winter day with no salt on the roads . Feb outlook in Indiana calls for above temps and rain or snow might get lucky and find a day to drive

Archived