TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GOT ONE!!!

Tucker

You guys are great.

I will document every mod with you guys first.

Pics and write up on each.

I will be using the Ford Racing springs as I'm a Ford Racing dealer :) and then some control arms and pan hard from Evo & BMR most likely.

@ 300 miles I'll spend a day on the dyno testing FRPP GTA mufflers, Differant tunes and my intake of choice the JLT.

@ 1000 miles I'll throw on the pulley and get the master to send me the hottest tune he has

I'll hit the first track rental close to me and start working on my driving. If I can get this thing into the mid 11's with minor mods I'll be a happy man.

Jay

Yea right, don't let him fool you guys. It's the wife's car. :hysterical:

75 miles so far, none by Lisa, but she is welcome.

Yes, it all hppened so fast I didn't even get excited at the dealer. I had poker face till the end.

Funny thing, EVERYONE in the dealership was congratulating me and their was a crowd when I took off.

I did swing it sideways through the parking lot and onto the blvd in front of the dealer though.

HE!! YEA I did!! :)

I'll head down to the car lot Sat. night if it's not raining. 50 degrees isn't cold to me (NY'er)

I do still have that K&N kit...

Naaaaa, I'll pimp the JLT winshield bannor and the intake.

I'll race when I get the pulley, better yet, I know your traction issues now, so I'll run you the way they sit. B)

We need to get some good pictures anyway. Let's get together sometime.

Jay

You guys are great.

I will document every mod with you guys first.

Pics and write up on each.

I will be using the Ford Racing springs as I'm a Ford Racing dealer :) and then some control arms and pan hard from Evo & BMR most likely.

@ 300 miles I'll spend a day on the dyno testing FRPP GTA mufflers, Differant tunes and my intake of choice the JLT.

@ 1000 miles I'll throw on the pulley and get the master to send me the hottest tune he has

I'll hit the first track rental close to me and start working on my driving. If I can get this thing into the mid 11's with minor mods I'll be a happy man.

Jay

Are you going to use the C&L CAI?

:hysterical2:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :banghead:

Thanks everyone.

After selling the Cobra (paid for) and trading the GT I financed less then what I was paying before.

Got to love it and wonder what took so long.

Oh I know the answer to that... ADM!!!

WHAT YEAR COBRA DID YOU GIVE UP, MAN YOU MOVED A LOT OF STUFF FOR THAT CAR,,,,,,,,,BUT WELL WORTH IT

• 1 year later...

Archived