TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Member Packages

sharon

hello,

Please allow 4-5 weeks for the new Team Shelby Member packages to arrive. All S197 Shelby Members please allow 6-8 weeks for your new member cards and decals to arrive.

the upgrade package for all S197 Shelby Members will be available for purchase the week after Thanksgiving, and will include the Shirt, 10 poker chip and Magazine for a cost.

We have started to ship out the member packages this week.

So since it's already November 21, 6-8 weeks for S197 members after Thanksgiving is mid to late January to recieve our magazine, T-shirt, etc..as members do we get a discount with parts besides the $10 with the upgrade, and can we use it for....... lets say Christmas gifts for ourselves since the upgrade package won't come for Christmas??

So since it's already November 21, 6-8 weeks for S197 members after Thanksgiving is mid to late January to recieve our magazine, T-shirt, etc..as members do we get a discount with parts besides the $10 with the upgrade, and can we use it for....... lets say Christmas gifts for ourselves since the upgrade package won't come for Christmas??

The 6-8 weeks is for the decals and the member cards. The upgrade package is not available yet, so we have not set a time frame on the delivery yet.

It is 4-5 weeks from the time that you purchased the Member ship

The few S197 Shelby members that have yet to receive your packages, Your are going out as soon as the new Member cards come in, same with the Shelby GT guys that did not get there original S197 package. I should have those cards back this coming week.

The 6-8 weeks is for the decals and the member cards. The upgrade package is not available yet, so we have not set a time frame on the delivery yet.

It is 4-5 weeks from the time that you purchased the Member ship

The few S197 Shelby members that have yet to receive your packages, Your are going out as soon as the new Member cards come in, same with the Shelby GT guys that did not get there original S197 package. I should have those cards back this coming week.

Hey Sharon - you may have already answered this. I'm thick - do existing S197 members get re-upped to Team Shelby automagically? or do we need to rejoin somehow? Is there a cost?

hello,

Please allow 4-5 weeks for the new Team Shelby Member packages to arrive. All S197 Shelby Members please allow 6-8 weeks for your new member cards and decals to arrive.

the upgrade package for all S197 Shelby Members will be available for purchase the week after Thanksgiving, and will include the Shirt, 10 poker chip and Magazine for a cost.

We have started to ship out the member packages this week.

Thank you for keeping us updated......

Hey Sharon - you may have already answered this. I'm thick - do existing S197 members get re-upped to Team Shelby automagically? or do we need to rejoin somehow? Is there a cost?

Not to answer for her, but just to help, I think that if you are already a paid member, you get bumped. If you "want" an upgrade, shirt and chip and extras, you will get that offered for a price, soon. Once your membership expires (annual) you will re-up with full cost.

Hope that helps. (I see you already are Team Shelby?)

Not to answer for her, but just to help, I think that if you are already a paid member, you get bumped. If you "want" an upgrade, shirt and chip and extras, you will get that offered for a price, soon. Once your membership expires (annual) you will re-up with full cost.

Hope that helps. (I see you already are Team Shelby?)

All S197 Shelby Member are already upgraded to Team Shelby, If you want the extra's like the Mag, shirt and 10 poker chip good at the Shelby Performance parts catalog then there will be an upgrade package, just for S197 Shelby members that will run about 15-20 dollars, you do not have to buy this upgrade in order to be a Team Shelby member, you already are. Hope that this helps,

All S197 Shelby Member are already upgraded to Team Shelby, If you want the extra's like the Mag, shirt and 10 poker chip good at the Shelby Performance parts catalog then there will be an upgrade package, just for S197 Shelby members that will run about 15-20 dollars, you do not have to buy this upgrade in order to be a Team Shelby member, you already are. Hope that this helps,

it does

Archived