TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many SGTs have you seen on the road?

CMCVette

In the Seattle area, not counting cars on lots or shows, I've seen 2 SGTs and 2 GT-Hs (the first GT-H was on the Vegas strip the day before picking up my SGT). So they are very rare to see on the road, but I see a lot of striped mustangs....alot...it's amazing how easy it is to spot the non-SGT once you know what to look for.

Well there are three black ones and three white ones in the Birmingham, Alabama metro area. The three white ones (mine included) are located within a couple of miles from each other. Not common, but not out of the ordinary either. GoStang and I have actually cruised our white ones to a show before. A neat experience.

Well there are three black ones and three white ones in the Birmingham, Alabama metro area. The three white ones (mine included) are located within a couple of miles from each other. Not common, but not out of the ordinary either. GoStang and I have actually cruised our white ones to a show before. A neat experience.

We need to get all of them together sometime for a photo op...

:happy feet:

I've never seen an SGT on the road. Seen a few GT 500's at some Mustang shows, but no SGTs. They seem to be pretty rare here in CT.

I think that you and I are it! :happy feet:

i have only seen one other SGT here in SC and it was black. Only saw the front end thru my rearview mirrior over my white deck lid.....he never could catch up! J/K friend of mine here in town with the black one. I have not seen but have heard there is another white SGT about 10 miles from me, so looks like at least 3 so far. Have seen 5+ GT 500's on the streets. I think it helps the dealers sell when you have good pavement and good weather! Cg :headspin:

Archived