TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Ideas

iceman

Any suggestions here would be great. I have worked with this pretty sharp sales lady (and no she's not hot - just good) at one of the local Ford Dealers here in IN. I bought my wife a 05 vert this spring as a summer car for her since she drives a Jeep in the winter. I think I drive the thing more than her now but in any case I got put on the list for the Shelby at that time and as luck would have it due to some issues I am up to a #1 position at this SVT dealer. I called at just after midnight last night when reading about build dates etc to see what was up and got my call back and confirmed I am still #1 but they have not been able to place orders. I asked her to look into that explaining that word is out on build dates and orders going in and I could care less about the number off the line or collecting the car, but I want to drive the hell out of it and why can't I order? It seems to be the norm around here and she's working up the chain on here side but if anyone knows how I may be able to help speed the process here or who she could work with etc. Please let me know. You can e-mail me at cponsler@sbcglobal.net if you wish not to make it public.

Thanks,

Chris :sos:

Any suggestions here would be great. I have worked with this pretty sharp sales lady (and no she's not hot - just good) at one of the local Ford Dealers here in IN. I bought my wife a 05 vert this spring as a summer car for her since she drives a Jeep in the winter. I think I drive the thing more than her now but in any case I got put on the list for the Shelby at that time and as luck would have it due to some issues I am up to a #1 position at this SVT dealer. I called at just after midnight last night when reading about build dates etc to see what was up and got my call back and confirmed I am still #1 but they have not been able to place orders. I asked her to look into that explaining that word is out on build dates and orders going in and I could care less about the number off the line or collecting the car, but I want to drive the hell out of it and why can't I order? It seems to be the norm around here and she's working up the chain on here side but if anyone knows how I may be able to help speed the process here or who she could work with etc. Please let me know. You can e-mail me at cponsler@sbcglobal.net if you wish not to make it public.

Thanks,

Chris :sos:

I am from indiana also. Indianapolis to be exact. If your dealer is an SVT dealer they should be more than able to place an order already. I can fax you a copy of what the paperwork should look like. Just click on my stangs unleashed screen name and you can e-mail me if you like. Iam more than willing to help.

I am from indiana also. Indianapolis to be exact. If your dealer is an SVT dealer they should be more than able to place an order already. I can fax you a copy of what the paperwork should look like. Just click on my stangs unleashed screen name and you can e-mail me if you like. Iam more than willing to help.

What paperwork?

What paperwork?

1: order guide

2: Vehicle order confirmation

3: status report with vin# ( some may have this if you ordered in march ) later may not have it yet.

Archived