TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR List ?

BAD SNAKE

ShelbyDude posted what he got at his dealership about how the allocation was going.

Do a search - you'll also find the list of dealers who have received confirmation of getting one KR - more allocations coming later.

Your right, I saw the list but one of the dealers that's getting a KR is'nt on the list.

Just wondering if there's a updated list? :headscratch:

Your right, I saw the list but one of the dealers that's getting a KR is'nt on the list.

Just wondering if there's a updated list? :headscratch:

Unless that dealer was one of the five dealers to get one at the dealer meeting in Detroit or one of the 50 that got one from the F-Series contest, then they are not getting one. They MIGHT get one once final allocation is given, but until that happens no one is getting one for sure unless they are one those 55 dealers that were already given one.

Final allocation is suppose to be given out during Carroll Shelby's birthday bash coming up in January.

Final allocation will be based on share of nation prior mustang sales and the dealer will have to win it through a lottery drawing.

Dealers with the most mustang sales will get the most percentage of available tokens. Then they will have a drawing and whatever dealers win that drawing will get one. Dealers with the most prior mustang sales will have a better shot at winning one since they will get more tokens, but that doesn't guarantee them one. They still have to win one.

All remaing allocation will be divided between 18 regions (17 contact / 1 select). Each region getting x number of KR's.

Then the dealers with the highest number of mustang sales in each region will get the biggest percentage of available tokens to be given out. So even though Dealer XYZ may end up with 10% of all the tokens, that won't guarantee they get win one. It just greatly increases their odds of winning one.

So even a little dealer that gets only one token could actually get lucky and win one.

My understanding is that once a dealer wins one, they can not win another one. Only ONE per dealer is what I have been told. Now I don't think this includes the 55 dealers that already won one from the past two allocations given out. I think it only pertains to the final allocation to be given out in January. But I'm not 100% sure on that.

Regardless of who gets one, the prices will be huge to be able to buy one. One dealer has been running an ad in Automotive News offering $40K over MSRP to any dealer that wants to sell theirs that gets one. I have one dealer that offered me $45K over if we end up winning one. Obviously they already have buyers lined up willing to pay a lot more if they are offering $40K and $45K over.

===============================================

Allocation Plan

· The limited production numbers made it necessary for the GT500KR to have a unique allocation plan.

· Dealers will have three opportunities to earn allocation:

1. Random drawing at the 2007 National Dealer Forum, which occurred in June.

2. Greatest of All Time Truck Leadership Fast Start Mustang Shelby GT500 KR Lottery. Hit your objective in July and you will be entered in to random lottery drawings for 2008 Shelby GT500 KR allocation.

3. All remaining GT500KRs will be distributed via a random lottery drawing:

Each Region will earn allocation based on the Region's share of 2006 & 2007 retail Mustang sales. All 18 Regions (17 Contact/1 Select) will earn allocation.

Dealers will be provided "dealer chips" to be entered into a random draw lottery, with each dealer's chip amount representing the dealer's share of their respective Region's retail Mustang sales (see example listed below).

Dealers in the Select Dealer Region will be entered in to the Select Dealer Region drawing and not in to their facing Contact Region's drawing.

Example:

· Region A earned 10% of the Mustang GT 500KRs based their 2006 & 2007 retail sales.

· Dealer ABC, who sold 5% of Region A's retail Mustangs would then receive 5% of the total "dealer chips" allocated for Region A's random draw lottery.

Here is the list of the dealers that won one from the F-Series contest.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! To the following WINNERS of 2008 Mustang Shelby GT500 KR Allocation:

DEALERNAME

CITY

STATE

SATCHER MOTOR COMPANY

GRANITEVILLE

SC

PLACE MOTOR, INC.

WEBSTER

MA

CROWLEY FORD, LLC

PLAINVILLE

CT

BALISE FORD OF WILBRAHAM

WILBRAHAM

MA

MULLAHEY FORD

ARROYO GRANDE

CA

HILBISH MOTOR CO

KANNAPOLIS

NC

BILL SMITH FORD INC

SOUTHERN PINES

NC

CELLA FORD INC

NEW BERN

NC

LOUIS LAKIS FORD, INC.

GALESBURG

IL

WEBB FORD ON 95TH, LLC

EVERGREEN PARK

IL

BLOOMINGTON FORD INC

BLOOMINGTON

IN

KRIEGER FORD INC

COLUMBUS

OH

MATT FORD SALES INC

BUCKNER

MO

MAGARINO FORD LINCOLN MERCURY

SUSSEX

NJ

CAUSEWAY FORD & MERCURY

MANAHAWKIN

NJ

MALLON FORD

TACOMA

WA

MIKE DAVIDSON FORD

JACKSONVILLE

FL

BOZARD FORD COMPANY

ST AUGUSTINE

FL

BERGEY'S FORD, INC.

AMBLER

PA

MAGUIRE'S FORD OF LEBANON

LEBANON

PA

MIKE BASS FORD, INC.

LORAIN

OH

BEDFORD FORD LINCOLN-MERCURY

BEDFORD

PA

MONARCH FORD

EXETER

CA

ALBANY FORD INC

ALBANY

CA

COUNTRY FORD-MERCURY

PLAINS

MT

RALPH BAIRD MOTORS, INC.

LARNED

KS

JIM CHARLON FORD, INC.

RIDGECREST

CA

PINICON FORD LINC MERC, INC.

INDEPENDENCE

IA

KOENECKE FORD-MERCURY INC

REEDSBURG

WI

WEST POINT FORD

WEST POINT

NE

RUSTY WALLACE FORD MERCURY

NEWPORT

TN

KRIEGER FORD LINCOLN-MERCURY

MUSCATINE

IA

PETTIJOHN AUTO CENTER, INC.

BETHANY

MO

KEENAN'S INC

WHITEHALL

WI

RIVERFRONT FORD-MERCURY, INC.

MOMENCE

IL

PRITCHARD'S OF CLEAR LAKE

CLEAR LAKE

IA

LAKE VIEW FORD, INC.

CONNEAUT LAKE

PA

WEST ALABAMA FORD

SULLIGENT

AL

FREESE MOTORS, INC.

MONTICELLO

IA

FRIENDLY FORD

CROSBY

TX

JOHN CHANDLER FORD, INC.

AMARILLO

TX

PLANET FORD HIGHWAY 6

HOUSTON

TX

ELLIOTT FORD LINCOLN MERCURY

MOUNT PLEASANT

TX

ANCIRA EAGLE PASS FORD MERCURY

EAGLE PASS

TX

BRINSON FORD LINCOLN-MERCURY O

ATHENS

TX

COUNTRY FORD-MERCURY, INC.

GUTHRIE

OK

MILLS MOTOR, INC.

BAXTER

MN

DARCARS FORD

LANHAM

MD

PLAZA FORD INC

BEL AIR

MD

PRESTON FORD LINCOLN MERCURY

HURLOCK

MD

Thanks Shelby Dude!

The dealer I talked to said their Lakewood dealership, formally Mallon Ford, is getting one and they are on the list. He said their Titus-Will store is getting one also, they are not on the list, but they are the largest Mustang dealer in Washington State. The sales manager will call me tomorrow to verify.

Thanks Shelby Dude!

The dealer I talked to said their Lakewood dealership, formally Mallon Ford, is getting one and they are on the list. He said their Titus-Will store is getting one also, they are not on the list, but they are the largest Mustang dealer in Washington State. The sales manager will call me tomorrow to verify.

Being the largest mustang dealer does not guarantee they will get one. How can he verify this? Ford has not given out final allocation yet and there is no way to verify anything until after they do the drawings.

Being the largest mustang dealer will only guarantee them the largest percentage of dealer tokens to be given out for that region. That is assuming they are the largest mustang dealer with the most mustang sales for 2006 & 2007 in the entire REGION, not just the State.

Getting the larger percentage of dealer tokens will only give them better odds on actually winning one by having one of their tokens drawn. It doesn't guarantee them they will win one.

It seems some dealers are just ASSUMING or they THINK they are guaranteed one because of being a large mustang dealer and having sold a lot of mustangs than all the dealers in their region. They don't seem to understand they still have to win one through a lottery drawing. I think they only seen the allocation being based on share of nation and based on that they THINK they are guaranteed one. They seem to have missed the part about still having to win it through a lottery drawing.

Archived