Pimp my Mustang.

Tacked on window scoops.

510 hp on the hood? No.

Strut tower brace? None.

Black finish blower? No.

Suede seats? No.

I give it thumbs down. Sorry, Jack.

It's all in the details.

Love your P51 plane - don't like this cheap show car.

Don't look at the car..... look at 510 HP & 510 ft/lb torque. I agree on the cars styling but what I'm excited about is that someone stuck that GT500 blower replacement on top of our 4.6 3V. :happy feet:

I am a little less excited when I found out that it has a new bottom end in it to handle the power :censored:

Even though I have a strut tower brace, I'm not so sure that its needed. There are a lot of FR500Cs out there (generating a hell of a lot more G loads than I do) winning Can Am races without them and I would have thought that if anyone could benefit from the braces, it would be the road racers....

Just my 2c.

Pimp my Mustang.

Tacked on window scoops.

510 hp on the hood? No.

Strut tower brace? None.

Black finish blower? No.

Suede seats? No.

I give it thumbs down. Sorry, Jack.

It's all in the details.

Love your P51 plane - don't like this cheap show car.

I agree with you Ruf, too many stickers. Like the idea but hate the results. I'm hoping that one of these tuners will make a street sleeper version. Put all the speed equipment in a stock looking GT and keep the pricing reasonable.

That's what I'm talking about! That is a Shelby GT500 upgrade blower perched up on our 4.6 aluminum block! This is the blower that Dan is so impressed with sitting on top of our 4.6!

The only fly in the ointment is that to be able to handle that scale of throughput, they had to replace the crank, the rods, the pistons and lower the compression ratio to 8.6:1. Still, 510 ft/lbs of torque out of that lightweight engine would be awesome.

That's what I'm talking about! That is a Shelby GT500 upgrade blower perched up on our 4.6 aluminum block! This is the blower that Dan is so impressed with sitting on top of our 4.6!

The only fly in the ointment is that to be able to handle that scale of throughput, they had to replace the crank, the rods, the pistons and lower the compression ratio to 8.6:1. Still, 510 ft/lbs of torque out of that lightweight engine would be awesome.

Yup, give me all of the performance parts without the cosmetic crap and make the price reasonable. I'd buy that in a heart beat!!!

Archived