TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Detroit Auto Show in January

Dakota

I can't make it to the Detroit Auto Show in January, so I'm wondering if anyone is going?  I am interested in getting any info on the Shelby GT500 including press kits and any manufacture info or dealer brochures.

525[/snapback]

NO doubt about it, I'm going so I can personally see what changes have taken place & to see what colors are available if they are all present at the Auto show. I have been their many, many times & I highly recommend that if you are even a little bit interested in one of these pieces of legendary history you make plans to fly into Detroit metro airport & drive the 20 miles to Cobo Hall... it will be an experience you will never forget in the Auto Capitol of the world...at least for now

Frankly, I would rather invest the money in the car. It will be covered ad nauseum on the net, in Mags, etc. When I see my car sitting in the recieving room at my dealer then I'll know what its really like. One of the better day's in my life was not the day I bought my snake, but 2 days later when I rolled it out for the first time tags, gas and my CD in the thing. The rest of it was sort of voyeuristic somehow...

True Jetsolver, but if they reduce the car more and I can see it I still have plenty of time to look at other options like the other Shelby cars, Foose mustang, Saleen, etc.

I highly doubt I would be dissapointed in the car though. It would just be something different for me since I have not been to a car show like this.

What date is the show anyways? I have not found the exact date as of yet.

:blink:

Archived