TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Red with white stripes is the fastest color.

Mach 1

I just picked up my Shelby GT500 Friday. I hope to talk my wife into the Super Snake option. I ordered the car with white stripes just in case I don’t Super Snake it, and if I do, I plan on hanging the hood on my garage wall.

OurShelbyGT500010.jpg

OurShelbyGT500017.jpg

OurShelbyGT500007.jpg

BEAUTIFUL car. Looks just like mine . . . only with new tires. :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

HSURB

I just picked up my Shelby GT500 Friday. I hope to talk my wife into the Super Snake option. I ordered the car with white stripes just in case I don’t Super Snake it, and if I do, I plan on hanging the hood on my garage wall.

OurShelbyGT500010.jpg

OurShelbyGT500017.jpg

OurShelbyGT500007.jpg

Welcome

nice car

very nice car

sorry to hear you were mis informed about the fastest color

I hope you can get your money back :hysterical2:

Nice car!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks just like mine.

Come on, everybody knows a "RED" car is a "RACE" car and stands for RACE ME RED.

And by the way, RED also stands for Re-Sell Red which will give us the best value when we sell the car I would say in about a 100 years.

Awsome car!!! Congrats on car be careful and enjoy!! Watch for the other people they are crazy!

• 4 weeks later...

yes it is ! !!!

THE HELL I CANT .... :happy feet: .. unless of course it was demi moore doing the interogating !

Enjoy the new car. I know I am enjoying mine. Good to be on the "I have one" side of the fence instead of the "I have one on order" side. Worth the wait.

Absolutely...congrats!!!

Archived