TEAM SHELBY FORUM

There is NO SGT recall

frankieboo69

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's hypnotizing. I can't turn away. :lurk:

jump.gifjump.gifjump.gifjump.gif

NICE!!! but her shocks are badly worn out. She will definately have a "cupping" problem if she doesn't get them replaced soon. I see that she is Asian. Shouldn't she be DRIFTING to the left or right instead of bouncing up and down?

You want a SC for free? Nice try, but no cigar. You want a SC on your SGT? Take a nice drive to Vegas, book a room for two nights, pay the lady $6,395.00 and then drive home with one of these:

20070516015.jpg

When the car left Shelby it was black/silver, but after a 140 M.P.H. blast through the Desert, the car turned white. :hysterical2:

Oh, BTW for the person here who posted that the original GT350's came stock with Paxton Superchargers, so sorry, but no, that's not correct. Original GT350 that have original Paxton Supercharger's number less than 200, and unless you lived in Los Angeles back then, they were all installed by the dealers.

So sorry, I posted it and if you had read the post, it does not say GT350's came stock with Paxton Superchargers. Simply stating the facts. Read article attached from registry, it was an option, so sorry, but yes that is correct. It really doesn't matter how many were offered, it was an option. It's just like the 07 Shelby GT, with a Paxton SC option, about 100 or less made. If this isn't true maybe you should make the corrections in the Shelby registry.

nothing changed for me , I'm still 100% Shelby , love my Shelby , and will keep it for ever !!!!

i knew what i bought when i bought it , am still happy with it , just think they could have made it with S/C in all of them without having to pay extra for it ,

thats my opinion and obviously more people agree than disagree , if they said they were going to hook us all up with a S/C just bring your car in would you be the first one to say no thanks i bought it this way , like it this way , and prefer to keep it without one ?????

Of course not, but that question would be looking at it from an entirely different perspective than your original post.

There is no way that this car would have ever had an S/C installed w/o you paying for it. The fact is, you did not pay for one. You got what you paid for. If you want one now, you need to buy it like the other S/C owners have done / will do. You can't change that! There's no going back!! Deal with it!! :extinguish:

So sorry, I posted it and if you had read the post, it does not say GT350's came stock with Paxton Superchargers. Simply stating the facts. Read article attached from registry, it was an option, so sorry, but yes that is correct. It really doesn't matter how many were offered, it was an option. It's just like the 07 Shelby GT, with a Paxton SC option, about 100 or less made. If this isn't true maybe you should make the corrections in the Shelby registry.

I've seen one :happy feet:

see my thread on blair, nebraska

1146_R1_03_0_004.jpg

1146_R1_03_0_004.jpg

Of course not, but that question would be looking at it from an entirely different perspective than your original post.

There is no way that this car would have ever had an S/C installed w/o you paying for it. The fact is, you did not pay for one. You got what you paid for. If you want one now, you need to buy it like the other S/C owners have done / will do. You can't change that! There's no going back!! Deal with it!! :extinguish:

RIGHT ON !!!!! Also if you count the time it takes for the striping it takes over 5 hours to build a SGT.

You did not pay an extra $10K - $15K for this car.

Not unless you paid a dealer premium and that would have nothing to do with what the car cost.

You only paid $7,390 for the Shelby upfit from SAI and a $1,000 gas guzzler tax.

So total cost was $8,390 which includes the GGT.

yea, i only paid 38,9k for my SGT but the dealership had it marked up to 44k. i believe the stock mustang gt is around 30k MSRP so i guess got a good deal. they wiggled down to 38,9k without me having to do much haggling, even the sales manager was helping the salesrep sell me the car, i guess they were in a selling mood that day. but the car did sat at the dealerhip for 4 months and i guess without a nibble from any customers that might have been thier motive.

of the cars i've ever bought from any dealership in town i've NEVER, EVER been able to crack thier sticker prices till i bought this car.

when my parents bought a new toyota 4runner in '94 from a toyota dealership...it took my dad 6 months of wheelin and dealin to get them to budge. lol. thats the last and only new vehicle they ever bought.

of the cars i've ever bought from any dealership in town i've NEVER, EVER been able to crack thier sticker prices till i bought this car.

when my parents bought a new toyota 4runner in '94 from a toyota dealership...it took my dad 6 months of wheelin and dealin to get them to budge. lol. thats the last and only new vehicle they ever bought.

I've never, ever paid MSRP or above for any vehicle before my GT 500. Including Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Ford, Chevrolet, and Honda. The domestics are usually more negotiable. If your paying sticker for all cars, you need to shop elsewhere.

I've never, ever paid MSRP or above for any vehicle before my GT 500. Including Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Ford, Chevrolet, and Honda. The domestics are usually more negotiable. If your paying sticker for all cars, you need to shop elsewhere.

well i have went to other dealerships out of town as well but it was the same old story...only way i know i could have got under MSRP anywhere on past deals was well out of state and i didnt want to waste 2 or 3 vacation days to do that...i dont get much time off. i just had to take the lesser of the evils on them deals

I will put in a dollar for this fundraising event.

Let's rename it to "Frankieboo's Fund".

:idea:

hey how about "fatboy's fund"?

i dont have the IUP, or a supercharger, or guage pod, or the leather steering wheel, or the driving lamps, or the 20" razor wheels, or the Baer brake kit or the lower grill and brake air duct insterts, or an exclusive gas cap emblem, or an autographed photo of Caroll Shelby standing next to my car.

CRAP!!!!!!! :rant:

:petting:

hey how about "fatboy's fund"?

i dont have the IUP, or a supercharger, or guage pod, or the leather steering wheel, or the driving lamps, or the 20" razor wheels, or the Baer brake kit or the lower grill and brake air duct insterts, or an exclusive gas cap emblem, or an autographed photo of Caroll Shelby standing next to my car.

CRAP!!!!!!! :rant:

:petting:

and they said i was asking for to much !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Archived