TEAM SHELBY FORUM

There is NO SGT recall

frankieboo69

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For that (this post) being your very 1st topic post here you sure are a hypocrite. Go back & read what you wrote in post #1 & tell us how that says you love your car?

obviously your not to intelligent , because everyone else gets it but u !!!!!

and i'm not getting paid to teach you so read all my posts and look closely at how they are written and then "maybe" u might get it !!!

That's ok, I know your a slow learner. I shouldn't have gave you such a hard question :hysterical:

Now if you play nice over time I'll lift the :cold: curse & give you extra credit so you can try & get a D- before the Semester is over :hysterical2:

i already told you you " cant curse a Shelby" and that s-h-i-t dont work on me either !!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical2:

go collect some food for the less fortunate , we dont need your help if thats even what u would try to call it !!!! :hysterical:

by the way after your done with that go drive your car into the great lakes and cool off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

i already told you you " cant curse a Shelby" and that s-h-i-t dont work on me either !!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical2:

go collect some food for the less fortunate , we dont need your help if thats even what u would try to call it !!!! :hysterical:

by the way after your done with that go drive your car into the great lakes and cool off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

If your so pro-shelby why would you tell me to drive one into the the water :censored: ?

IF you doubt my :cold: powers ask Chuckstang :hysterical: he's still paying for not paying :hysterical2:

Hey Boo boo, Coldy was just kidding...ah... well maybe not but he doesn't mean it, ah I mean he does but he um, does. Well anyway don't hold it againast him he gets better um, when he's not logged on um, I mean he's okay then too but um, he's alright. Perhaps we should change the subject to something more um, productive like um, the scoop problem and the grill problem, yeah that's it the scoop and grill problem thread. It this better? :banghead:

You want a SC for free? Nice try, but no cigar. You want a SC on your SGT? Take a nice drive to Vegas, book a room for two nights, pay the lady $6,395.00 and then drive home with one of these:

20070516015.jpg

When the car left Shelby it was black/silver, but after a 140 M.P.H. blast through the Desert, the car turned white. :hysterical2:

Oh, BTW for the person here who posted that the original GT350's came stock with Paxton Superchargers, so sorry, but no, that's not correct. Original GT350 that have original Paxton Supercharger's number less than 200, and unless you lived in Los Angeles back then, they were all installed by the dealers.

NOW THAT'S A NICE LOOKING CAR!

Said in the Elvis voice that we all know so well...

Thank ya, thank ya, viry much!

The pic is somewhat old. I have to take some new ones and post them. The car now has a GT500 Spoiler, H.I.D. Headlamps, clear corner front turn signals, and a Watts link from a Saleen-PJ Stang. The wheels are the same as in the picture, but they are silver not Gunmetal.

NOW THAT'S A NICE LOOKING CAR! Too bad it's not Grabber Orange, because that's my favorite color!

Coldy, me thinks that your posting has been hijacked by the Orange one. :hysterical2:

Archived