TEAM SHELBY FORUM

There is NO SGT recall

frankieboo69

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i THINK IT IS THE FRUSTRATION OF SOME TO SEE A RESOLUTION OF THIS ISSUE. F'n caps lock key...sorry. Anyway, I understand his frustration but its the way it came across that rubs some of you the wrong way. But comments like "shoulda saved for a GT500" or "$1 to a collection" "chnage it to the pissing and moaning" or whatever isnt going to help either. The issue has been around a while and is kind of being addresses. But I think some people are just at their witts end waiting for a solution. This is my opinion on the reason for this thread. I am not takinfg sides and am definitely not going to joke around because last time I did I was accused of having an attitude or however it was said.

Let me slightly correct myself. I confused this thread with the hood scoop one. Two totally different issues. The HP thing is just someones opinion of what it should or shouldnt have and shouldnt have had a title like this. This arguement seems to get made over and over and my opinion is that the car has what it was advertised with. We knew what we were buying...or you should have anyway...and if you still bought it and it didnt come with enough send it to the mod shop and pay for it to be done. The scoop is another matter.

:hysterical2: please just MM (Mr Moderator :hysterical: J/K) i have already screwed up, but i it made look alittle harder at the options. yall better be careful im looking to make up for my ERROR :superhero:

michael morris

We already have a MM! :finger:

Mastersmech1 :dreamy:

He was here first, you will have to change your name now...how about PP, it's not taken. :hysterical2:

J/K

Did someone hold a gun to your head & force you to buy this car? Sounds like buyers remorce to me. I would be a proud owner if I were you & I wouldn't be doing all this Whining.

Grabber rename this Topic as "I like to Bitch Moan & Groan about my car"

post-768-1195215944.jpg

the only whiner here is you !!!!

I love my Shelby just think they should have had more hp , and im not giving it up!!!

so quit your *****ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

thats correct !!!!

Can you tell me what your referring to exactly? I just got this MSRP directly off of the Saleen website...

2007 SALEEN S281 SC COUPE BASE PRICE: $53,999

And a Stage 3 Roush (supercharged) MSRP is $21,000 over the price of the Mustang, plus shipping and handling.

hes not whining! just making a statement. havent met a person on here or on the other side that doesnt love thier SGT. we all have some Tim Taylor in us. MORE POWER. i know i do

michael morris

Thnx MM atleast someone gets it !!!!

ive never bashed Shelby's or the Shelby name , obviously there are a few poeple who are stuck on stupid !!!! :hysterical:

But to label this topic as a "SGT Recall" when it's NOT is not right! You do know that the 15 most recent post show up on the FRONT PAGE of the Team SHELBY website where every "Newcomer & Viewer" coming to this site for the first time can see this?

Not Cool, Not Cool at all!

dont expect all newbies here to not be able to tell what they are reading when they read it like you !!!!

i think anyone with less than avarage IQ can figure it out that its not actually a recall , its wishing for more HP !!!!

alright guys, lets slow this down some. the title of the thread was WRONG. it has been fixed. not its getting WAY off subject. i see this turning into a mine is better than yours thread. we dont want that to happen. lets play nice and i think i will stay with Michael Morris. i dont think i know what PP is and i dont think i want too :headspin:

michael morris

Thnx MM atleast someone gets it !!!!

ive never bashed Shelby's or the Shelby name , obviously there are a few poeple who are stuck on stupid !!!! :hysterical:

I just don't understand why, unless a person did not know the details about his purchase before he made it, why he would complain about what he got for the price. What changed for you?

alright guys, lets slow this down some. the title of the thread was WRONG. it has been fixed. not its getting WAY off subject. i see this turning into a mine is better than yours thread. we dont want that to happen. lets play nice and i think i will stay with Michael Morris. i dont think i know what PP is and i dont think i want too :headspin:

michael morris

I just couldn't think of another name for you at the moment, we already have a MM, he has been on here for over a year and a half.

Archived