TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Please, do not forget to send in your tuners!!!

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!

Here is something that has not been brought up before. When you start bringing your vehicles in for SS conversions and even on 40th Annv upgrades (powertrain) please, make sure that if you have already added a CAI and a tune, WE NEED to have your tuner. When we add the different super charger, we have to back out any tune that was already added BEFORE we can add the new tune for the super charger. I hope what I said made a little bit of sense. :D

Basically what I mean is, if your vehicle already has a tune in it before it gets to the mod shop, please include the tuner so we can back it out. If not, we will not be able to install the power upgrade and add the new tune.

Oh, one more ltiile thing to remember too----please-----PLEASE, if you have wheel locks on, please send the wheel lock too. It makes it a wee bit easier to remove the wheels :hyper:

Thanks all!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!

Here is something that has not been brought up before. When you start bringing your vehicles in for SS conversions and even on 40th Annv upgrades (powertrain) please, make sure that if you have already added a CAI and a tune, WE NEED to have your tuner. When we add the different super charger, we have to back out any tune that was already added BEFORE we can add the new tune for the super charger. I hope what I said made a little bit of sense. :D

Basically what I mean is, if your vehicle already has a tune in it before it gets to the mod shop, please include the tuner so we can back it out. If not, we will not be able to install the power upgrade and add the new tune.

Oh, one more ltiile thing to remember too----please-----PLEASE, if you have wheel locks on, please send the wheel lock too. It makes it a wee bit easier to remove the wheels :hyper:

Thanks all!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

Hey Bud,

not only do i not have a tuner, but i went ahead and removed the stripes for yall. anything to make your job easier. ( you know i order her without the stripes, she should be on the way out there the next day or so. so look for it after thanksgiving)

michael morris

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks all!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

Good to bring this up, Bud. Imagine having to wait some more becasue it wasn't sent. Ouch!

The best thing I read in this message was between the lines: when SAI is posting these kinds of comments, it means they're closer to scheduling the SS's! YeeHaw! :happy feet:

Hey Bud,

not only do i not have a tuner, but i went ahead and removed the stripes for yall. anything to make your job easier. ( you know i order her without the stripes, she should be on the way out there the next day or so. so look for it after thanksgiving)

michael morris

Michael, does this mean that you got the call from SAI? You're scheduled for your SS? That would be great news! :headspin:

Hey Bud,

michael morris

hey Mike I'm #25. When did you get the call to send it?

Michael, does this mean that you got the call from SAI? You're scheduled for your SS? That would be great news! :headspin:

no, i have been in contact with them since early in the project. i ordered my 08 and sent it straight to SAI. it should be there in the next 2 weeks, but it will sit outside or at Buds house until thier ready to SS the car. i have even offered for them to PRACTICE on my car. :happy feet:

michael morris

hey Mike I'm #25. When did you get the call to send it?

oops, i should have read all the posts before i posted the last time. i was one of the first to call and email John. i had my name on the list before i ever had a car. i felt like the car was going to be easy to get, but wanted a low number.i know that there are 13 lower than mine in 08, but i do know one guy with a lower number than mine.

its getting closer guys YES!!!!!!!!!!!

michael morris

Archived