TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2008 GT500 Order Placed!

Joker45

Joker, did'nt you say you were in line for the ss. this wait is going to be a walk in the park compared to waiting for that to be done!

Yea I'm getting the SS done. # CSM08SS0067

I think the wait for the SS to be done will be alot easier for me. That conversion is only supposed to be about 2 weeks. I've been trying to get this car since August of 2005. Many dealers and stories have been told. From cars being sold out from under me to high ADM's in California and not willing to pay them. I've contacted dealers from coast to coast trying to get a car. So right now a 2 week wait for a Ss seems like nothing. I think if anything it will be a great experience. Dropping off the car at SAI and then coming back to a changed vehicle. That will be sweet.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea I'm getting the SS done. # CSM08SS0067

I think the wait for the SS to be done will be alot easier for me. That conversion is only supposed to be about 2 weeks. I've been trying to get this car since August of 2005. Many dealers and stories have been told. From cars being sold out from under me to high ADM's in California and not willing to pay them. I've contacted dealers from coast to coast trying to get a car. So right now a 2 week wait for a Ss seems like nothing. I think if anything it will be a great experience. Dropping off the car at SAI and then coming back to a changed vehicle. That will be sweet.

AGREED!! I cant wait to see pic's of her super snaked!!!

Archived