TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2008 GT500 Order Placed!

Joker45

CONGRATS, Dude! Long time coming (like me)!!!! I see your avatar is dancing in celebration! :hysterical: Keep us in the loop! And let us know your CSM (Super Snake) number! Are you on the list for that yet???

BTW, I just got bucked on Monday! Happy day! :happy feet:

Thanks crispy!

She's dancing her life away! :hysterical2:

My CSM # is 08SS0067

Pretty happy about the whole deal.

Congrates on getting bucked!

Like you haven't heard that before :hysterical2:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CONGRATS, Dude! Long time coming (like me)!!!! I see your avatar is dancing in celebration! :hysterical: Keep us in the loop! And let us know your CSM (Super Snake) number! Are you on the list for that yet???

BTW, I just got bucked on Monday! Happy day! :happy feet:

That rocks CrispyCritter!

So, how long before the SS is installed after receipt??

I think you should call Gary and get an update. You should have some good news.

I feel like I'm being stocked :ninja: or maybe it's just my :superhero::hysterical2:

You must be the little "birdie" everyone talks about... :)

Gary's my personal "birdie" :happy feet:

UPDATE

I got my VIN today!! :party2:

1ZVHT88S185164108

No build date yeat but I'm getting that PDSD kicking in real good already! :hysterical2::woohoo:

Can you still get window stickers like we used to be able too?

I feel like I'm being stocked :ninja: or maybe it's just my :superhero::hysterical2:

Gary's my personal "birdie" :happy feet:

UPDATE

I got my VIN today!! :party2:

1ZVHT88S185164108

No build date yeat but I'm getting that PDSD kicking in real good already! :hysterical2::woohoo:

Can you still get window stickers like we used to be able too?

It is going finally Joker,

Viperpilot at Blue oval can get the sticker as soon as she is bucked, so get over ther soon and get tracking!!

Whoo hoo the baby snake is in the oven!!

Have fun. :headspin:

Mikehart

It is going finally Joker,

Viperpilot at Blue oval can get the sticker as soon as she is bucked, so get over ther soon and get tracking!!

Whoo hoo the baby snake is in the oven!!

Have fun. :headspin:

Mikehart

I went over there a few days ago and Viper Pilot is on vacation till January. I don't know if anyone else over there or here does any tracking like that with the window sticker and all?

Great news!! Congrats! :happy feet:

Thanks!

Alittle new info..

Receipt Date: 11/15/2007

Serialize Date: 11/29/2007

Segment Date: 11/29/2007

Sequence Date:

Blend Date:

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

I'm guessing I should be able to find out at least a build week now.

Thanks!

Alittle new info..

Receipt Date: 11/15/2007

Serialize Date: 11/29/2007

Segment Date: 11/29/2007

Sequence Date:

Blend Date:

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

I'm guessing I should be able to find out at least a build week now.

Joker, when you get the blend date, you can get the sticker, looks like you are on track.

Mikehart

Joker, when you get the blend date, you can get the sticker, looks like you are on track.

Mikehart

Well I called Ford CS today and found out that my scheduled week of production is Dec 31- Jan 7th.

With the holidays quickly appoaching, I'm guessing Monday the 7th.

Happy new year!

Well I called Ford CS today and found out that my scheduled week of production is Dec 31- Jan 7th.

With the holidays quickly appoaching, I'm guessing Monday the 7th.

Happy new year!

A REALLLLY GOOD HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

So how is the PSDS?? :hysterical2:

Have you figured out a way to keep yourself

busy to not think about your order daily. If you have

you did better than me, I wasnt able too. :hysterical2:

A REALLLLY GOOD HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

So how is the PSDS?? :hysterical2:

Have you figured out a way to keep yourself

busy to not think about your order daily. If you have

you did better than me, I wasnt able too. :hysterical2:

It's pretty much kicking in really good right now. With work though, I've been so busy that it doesn't matter.

I figure right after Xmas I'll be going nuts though. :headspin:

Ah Grasshopper good things come to good people with a little patience. :hysterical2: Congrats !!!!!

Thanks. After 2 1/2 years though my patience has just about ran out. :hysterical:

It's pretty much kicking in really good right now. With work though, I've been so busy that it doesn't matter.

I figure right after Xmas I'll be going nuts though. :headspin:

Thanks. After 2 1/2 years though my patience has just about ran out. :hysterical:

Joker45 - before you get the car, you have to make all of us a promise that you won't do something crazy like change you avatar to a photo of the car. We're all very comfortable with your avatar just the way it is.

HSURB

Joker45 - before you get the car, you have to make all of us a promise that you won't do something crazy like change you avatar to a photo of the car. We're all very comfortable with your avatar just the way it is.

HSURB

Hummmm decisions decisions :hysterical2:

I guess some people might cry foul huh? :redcard:

Guess I'll just have to post pics up when I get it and leave my avitar alone just for you HSURB! :happy feet:

I went with her before you did Carnut12. :hysterical:

I am guessing you are saying this because you think I am making this up. I have no reason to do so, I am not a kid. As a matter of fact, I am happily married with twin 2 year old boys. I can care less if you believe me, but that is either my Ex or her lost twin. She used to win Bikini contests all the time and we would drink all night with the money she won. Again, this was a long time ago. :finger:

I am guessing you are saying this because you think I am making this up. I have no reason to do so, I am not a kid. As a matter of fact, I am happily married with twin 2 year old boys. I can care less if you believe me, but that is either my Ex or her lost twin. She used to win Bikini contests all the time and we would drink all night with the money she won. Again, this was a long time ago. :finger:

Yep, me too.

Hello,

Any idea how long it takes after the VIN# is issued??

Well for those of you that know my story it's been a long road. I've had a 2008 on order since June 5th 2007. As Of this week I still did not have a VIN or build date and no idea when I was going to get one. Last week when I talked to the GM at the dealership where I had it on order from, I was told that Ford and Shelby were having a disagreement and that no GT500's were being built right now. :rant: Well of course this was not true. :stop:

So today when I read the post first thing in the morning about a GT500 in Fresno for MSRP, I stopped by the dealership to check it out myself. Yep it was now for sale for MSRP and he already had someone that was in line for it. I then asked gary, the salesman that I had spoken too before about getting one for MSRP, if I could order one from them for MSRP? :speedie: He said that he would check and returned a few minutes later and said that they had to sell that one first and then they could order me one for MSRP with any options that I wanted. :yahoo: So i was hoping that the guy that was in the process of buying it continued through with it.

So I went home and was home for about 30 minutes when Gary calls me back. Long story short, I went back down there and placed my order right then. I already have my VOC in hand with a 10 priority and they had already spoken to their zone rep before I got down there. Their allocation is ready right now and they told me that I should have a VIN by tomorrow and a build date real soon per the zone rep. :party2:

So I called my ex-dealer and cancelled my order. Getting my deposit back and saved myself 5 grand in the process. :happy feet:

Everyone was great at the new dealership and the finance guy even has a GT500. Nice people and they said that I will be kept in the loop with the order process. i'm so freaking happy right now it was hard to go to work after leaving there. :headspin:

Hello,

Any idea how long it takes after the VIN# is issued??

For me it's going to be approximatley 2 months from date of VIN issue to delivery. At least that's the best I can come up with right now because I don't have a firm build date and no ETA yet.

I'm sure the holidays are making my wait just alittle longer by a couple of weeks then some other orders.

VIN issues on the 30thof November and build date in the first week of January. Give it about 3 weeks after that for delivery if everything goes well.

That's the best I can come up with until I get closer.

Hope that helps.

Gwetting close there Dubbs! Maybe in time for under the tree :D

Joker, did'nt you say you were in line for the ss. this wait is going to be a walk in the park compared to waiting for that to be done!

Archived