TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SVT Certificates?

malcoll

Good Morning,

I am writing on behalf of your order (#37696) for a 2009 GT 500KR Certificate. We are unable to produce the KR certificates, however, if you contact Shelby Autos in Las Vegas you can order a certificate specifically for the GT 500KR.

Their number is 702-942-7325. By contacting them they will process your order.

Your order will be canceled and refunded to you.

Thank you for your understanding,

Ford Show Parts

www.fordshowparts.com

Good Morning,

I am writing on behalf of your order (#37696) for a 2009 GT 500KR Certificate. We are unable to produce the KR certificates, however, if you contact Shelby Autos in Las Vegas you can order a certificate specifically for the GT 500KR.

Their number is 702-942-7325. By contacting them they will process your order.

Your order will be canceled and refunded to you.

Thank you for your understanding,

Ford Show Parts

www.fordshowparts.com

FB, Thanks for the update.

Ford's reply is a little misleading as SAI has only the Shelby American Registry Authenticity Certificate, which is not specific to the KR's.

Steve

FB, Thanks for the update.

Ford's reply is a little misleading as SAI has only the Shelby American Registry Authenticity Certificate, which is not specific to the KR's.

Steve

Yeah you know not sure why the hubbub over the SVT Certificate considering they printed them for some KR's. This is the same company that we need to contact to order replacement stripes for for the KR isn't it? I find it funny that they deal with restricted KR parts but not KR certificates. If anyone has a KR SVT Certificate and wouldn't mind posting it with the VIN blacked out etc, I sure would love to see what all the fuss is about.

Yeah you know not sure why the hubbub over the SVT Certificate considering they printed them for some KR's. This is the same company that we need to contact to order replacement stripes for for the KR isn't it? I find it funny that they deal with restricted KR parts but not KR certificates. If anyone has a KR SVT Certificate and wouldn't mind posting it with the VIN blacked out etc, I sure would love to see what all the fuss is about.

Somewhere on TS there are pics of these KR certificates.

I've mentioned the following in previous threads but it can't hurt mentioning it again. The problem as I see it is that Ford Marketing produced the KR certificates as a tool to move unsold KR's. Ford Marketing is a completely different department when compared to SVT. Marketing considered their job completed back in 2009. Their job is to market current models so its understandable that they have no desire to revisit these certificates. It would be nice if SVT would issue a KR certificate but they must have their reasons for not wanting to.

Steve

It would be nice if SVT would issue a KR certificate but they must have their reasons for not wanting to.

Steve

I still can't believe they (SVT) won't issue a 'standard' GT500 cert. for GT500KR owners. I mean after all, it IS a GT500 (just with the KR option added).

I'd be pissed if I was a KR owner.

Phill

I still can't believe they (SVT) won't issue a 'standard' GT500 cert. for GT500KR owners. I mean after all, it IS a GT500 (just with the KR option added).

I'd be pissed if I was a KR owner.

Phill

. Yup. I remember when the KR was reintroduced. FOMOCO had images of it on everything. Now they act like they don't know anything about it. Pretty sad customer relations especially considering the vehicles costs.

• 3 months later...

Archived