TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Huge car show in bradenton Fl Nov 18th

1badsho

Theres a huge car show ... one of the biggest in SW FLorida this Sunday the 18th.

Me and about 3 other GT500s are going to go up and if anyone else would like to come just pm me or message me here and I can give u directions.

Cost to register is $22 .... should be alot of really neat cars !!

Hi. Is this the one in Bradenton?? We'll be going down with our Vista Blue Vert. It'll be cool to see some other GT500s. We're the only one around the Spring Hill area that actually goes out and plays. A few guys in the area say they have one but it's a garage queen for the investment value. LOL.

See you there.

Kathie

Hi. Is this the one in Bradenton?? We'll be going down with our Vista Blue Vert. It'll be cool to see some other GT500s. We're the only one around the Spring Hill area that actually goes out and plays. A few guys in the area say they have one but it's a garage queen for the investment value. LOL.

See you there.

Kathie

kathie

No garage queen for me though I have slowed down a bit ... try to keep the car pristine for car shows now !

I sent u a pm ...

We have three SHELBYGT500's that are meeting up at I 75 and exit 179 at the shell station at 7am this sunday.

Me, GT500TOW and a non forum member from cape coral. Anyone else who wants join us .... just pm me for directions to hook up

Archived