TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Chicago Area Members/owners check in here!

Curt A

THERE IS A GROUP OF US SHELBY GT OWNERS IN THE CHICAGO AREA....INTERESTED IN INCLUDING US? STEVE

Welcome Steve.

We should try to get together before the first snow fall, that may be sooner than latter. I am hoping to get one or two more weekends driving before i put her away. for the winter.

Any Chicago area Shelby owners around???

Check in!!

Live in Oak Park. Work in the loop. Daily driver since July of 2006. A mod or two here and there. :hysterical2:

bj

Is anyone planning on getting the 40th anniversary package. I go back and forth on weather I do or do not. I have already started to purchase the product on my own but not everything will be available to purchase.

I saw a black 40th vert at Victor Ford in Wauconda a month ago. Not sure if they still have it but it looked REALLY nice. You should call and see if they have it and go take a look if you haven't already to see the complete package in person.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late post on this. I'm just catching up on my subscription emails.

Live in the Northern Suburbs and work downtown. I own a SGT.

Jeff, Steve, Larry and I got together at Jeff's place last September and had a great time with 4 SGT's in one place. The drive down 294 was a blast. Looking forward to another get together and to see some GT500's as well. Not looking forward to the winter, however.

Bennett

Anyone here good when it comes to doing there on work on their cars. I purchased the gauge cluster and can't do it alone, would love some help. I am in the naperville aurora area.

You know, I used to be back in the day when carborators and distributors where the norm, but now I'm pretty lost with all the electronics involved. I'd love to help, but wouldn't know where to begin. I do like the guages though.

Bennett

Anyone here good when it comes to doing there on work on their cars. I purchased the gauge cluster and can't do it alone, would love some help. I am in the naperville aurora area.

If you want it done right...VICTOR FORD the ONLY SVT dealer in the entire state of IL!

This is where SAI was more than happy to send my new scoop to saying htey knew them well and if I was able to go there they were all for it!

Sorry for the late post on this. I'm just catching up on my subscription emails.

Live in the Northern Suburbs and work downtown. I own a SGT.

Jeff, Steve, Larry and I got together at Jeff's place last September and had a great time with 4 SGT's in one place. The drive down 294 was a blast. Looking forward to another get together and to see some GT500's as well. Not looking forward to the winter, however.

Bennett

Good time! Spring can't get here soon enough! I think I'll go sit in the car now. :headspin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everybody!

SDAC-Chicago President Checking in! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Any Chicago area Shelby owners around???

Check in!!

Hello, Curt. My name is Keith and I just traded my 04 Cobra in for an 08 GT 500. I never though that I would find a better looking ride than the original 427 cobra, but the new GT 500's are running a very close 2nd. I liked the cobra, but the front end was ugly and there wasn't much that I could do to make it better.

Are you officially representing Team Shelby for the Chicago area? I live in Wheaton. What town do you live in?

Keith

Hello, Curt. My name is Keith and I just traded my 04 Cobra in for an 08 GT 500. I never though that I would find a better looking ride than the original 427 cobra, but the new GT 500's are running a very close 2nd. I liked the cobra, but the front end was ugly and there wasn't much that I could do to make it better.

Are you officially representing Team Shelby for the Chicago area? I live in Wheaton. What town do you live in?

Keith

Keith, Welcome & congratulations on your purchase. What color did you get?

Archived