TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This KR has seen better days

ELITE 1

My wife and I went to the Sacramento International Auto Show at Cal-Expo on Friday, we saw some really nice cars, and some weird ones as well (I'll post those pics later). I was taking pictures of the new Ford Adrenaline truck and my wife comes over to me in a excited way and says "honey you have to see this", I follow my wife and as we get closer to what she wanted me to see, I see it, a KR. I was like wow that is nice. As I walked around the car I see that there is some damage to the front carbon fiber valance, I was like nice job guys on getting it off the truck, and that somebody scraped the mirror, probably pulling it into the trailer. Then, I find the thing that made my stomach turn, there was a 3 inch gash in the stripe near the windshield, down to the metal. But the real kicker is that they tried to cover it with some kind of blue tape, I couldn't believe it, WTF. Anyway enjoy the pics and try not to get upset, I already vented enough, just ask my wife.

DSC_0178copy.jpg

DSC_0201copy.jpg

DSC_0176copy.jpg

DSC_0184copy.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0209copy.jpg

DSC_0220copy.jpg

DSC_0220copy2.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0208copy.jpg

you almost couldnt tell where they replaced the blue stripe with a MATCHING blue stripe. it must have taken them hours to find just the perfect blue, but like it was stated earlier minor stuff. the mirrors could have been wiped off before the car was roped off. they probable havent notice it yet.

michael morris

Archived