TEAM SHELBY FORUM

frank.herbst

Greetings,

Kim and I are new Team Shelby members and I just wanted to say hello to all of the 67GT500 Members. If any one gets information about an east coast meeting or show please let us know.

Are any of you also member of SAAC? We went to SAAC 31 and really had a good time.

Frank

frank.herbst@verizon.net

(Anyone close to Virginia send me an email. We have a bunch of Shelby’s here in Fredericksburg VA.)

Greetings,

Kim and I are new Team Shelby members and I just wanted to say hello to all of the 67GT500 Members. If any one gets information about an east coast meeting or show please let us know.

Are any of you also member of SAAC? We went to SAAC 31 and really had a good time.

Frank

frank.herbst@verizon.net

(Anyone close to Virginia send me an email. We have a bunch of Shelby’s here in Fredericksburg VA.)

Hi Frank.nice cars. I have two friends at work who both have 67"GT-500's. One drives his to work like I do ,the other only occasinally but does drive it to shows with us during the season. The SAAC next year is in NJ. and we all will be driving our cars to that one !! Chris

70' Mach 1 428CJ

07' Shelby GT-500

Greetings,

Frank

frank.herbst@verizon.net

I joined SAAC this year and am going to SAAC-33 next August.

Archived