TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northeast Parking Lot!

ilmor

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet!!

Brian are you referring to the Mustangs Unlimited show April 27th? I'll be there, hopefully Ilmor too.

Mustangs Unlimited Car Shows

Yes, if the weather is nice I will be there with my 66. If the weather is so so then probably my 07. The spring and fall shows are the best there. The June show where it's all sun is usually very hot. Hope to see you and several other members there. I hope the new Shelby owners don't forget about the oldies and I will be glad to take all the votes I can. :hysterical: I usually take second place to a very nice black fastback. See you there.

Yes, if the weather is nice I will be there with my 66. If the weather is so so then probably my 07. The spring and fall shows are the best there. The June show where it's all sun is usually very hot. Hope to see you and several other members there. I hope the new Shelby owners don't forget about the oldies and I will be glad to take all the votes I can. :hysterical: I usually take second place to a very nice black fastback. See you there.

Mine usually won but it was never in your class!!! :hysterical2:

I remember your '66, very sweet!! Ah I see you respect the elder car more in case of rain. Very honorable!!

Mine usually won but it was never in your class!!! :hysterical2:

I remember your '66, very sweet!! Ah I see you respect the elder car more in case of rain. Very honorable!!

She's my baby plus there's way too much chrome to re-polish. The Shelby has no chrome to worry about.

I am looking forward to this years Mustang Shows....... :happy feet:

And also waiting for Spring weather to arrive sheesh.......... :waiting::waiting::waiting:

SS ,Your not going down to NC....outerbanks April 18th? I will be going. :shades:

Hey George, hope to see you at the first Mustangs Unlimited Car Show on April 27th.... :happy feet: Remember the ride you promised me in your GT500 or was it :headscratch: you were going to let me drive it..... :spiteful::shift: :burnout:

Do you have room in your luggage for NC??? :waiting:

We can surprise Ruf, Sshhhhhh don't tell him..... :jackinbox:

:hysterical:

Hey George, hope to see you at the first Mustangs Unlimited Car Show on April 27th.... :happy feet: Remember the ride you promised me in your GT500 or was it :headscratch: you were going to let me drive it..... :spiteful::shift: :burnout:

Do you have room in your luggage for NC??? :waiting:

We can surprise Ruf, Sshhhhhh don't tell him..... :jackinbox:

Ride yes ...drive it , sorry no..too much power for you my dear.

It's a 9 hr drive , don't think you would do too well in the luggage for that long but you welcome to try. LOL

It's a 9 hr drive , don't think you would do too well in the luggage for that long but you welcome to try. LOL

Yeah I guess you're right I would need to be in tip top shape for Ruf.......... :slapfight:

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking forward to this Sunday's car show at Mustangs Unlimited. If the weather is good I plan to bring my 66 coupe. Yesterday being a state holiday I had the day off and spent the entire day waxing it for the first time ever. I like the results using Meguiar's NXT and can't wait to show it off. Hope all my TS friends stop by and say hi. I will be with the old First generation Mustangs Sunday.

post-6385-1208859008_thumb.jpg

post-6385-1208859008_thumb.jpg

I am looking forward to this Sunday's car show at Mustangs Unlimited. If the weather is good I plan to bring my 66 coupe. Yesterday being a state holiday I had the day off and spent the entire day waxing it for the first time ever. I like the results using Meguiar's NXT and can't wait to show it off. Hope all my TS friends stop by and say hi. I will be with the old First generation Mustangs Sunday.

PICT0532.JPG

Great looking 66! Sorry I won't be at the show to see it live. I hope to get to the June 1 show.

Latest weather update for Sunday........................... :angry2: Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry2:

Hmmm...the rain date is May 4th....that's my SGT's first birthday....

Must be because there will be too many Red Sox fans there :tease:

Nah I think the weather report will change by then.

I hope so. I have spent hours this week getting her ready for show. Just received my new saddle console today from Mustangs Unlimited. :happy feet: The colors match my pony interior perfect. If not I may have to take my Shelby afterall. VROOM VROOM :burnout:

I hope so. I have spent hours this week getting her ready for show. Just received my new saddle console today from Mustangs Unlimited. :happy feet: The colors match my pony interior perfect. If not I may have to take my Shelby afterall. VROOM VROOM :burnout:

:happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived