TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northeast Parking Lot!

ilmor

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Little late to the party here, but I'm in New Hampshire!

Welcome aboard! Hopefully we can get all of us North Easterners together once the snow melts (seems like its been a long winter and we're just getting started)!

Happy New Year! :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...
Orange County N.Y. here, would definitely be up for a spring meet :shift:

Welcome ShelbyNY to our little corner. You have become a member of a great big family of Mustang enthusisasts and can get any information you may need at your fingertips. We are all hoping for an early spring.

• 3 weeks later...

Central Maryland is home for me. New Team member and I do own a lot of Shelbys, but...

...I can't fit into any of them. :banghead:

Here's just a few of my 1/43rd scale ones (I've been told the Santa Shelby is a very rare)...

PC120006.jpg

And this is the work of my 11 yr son. He was building a 1/18th GT350 and created this lil scene...

P8170012.jpg

Now to reveal my true nature as an infedel owner of another "S" named Mustang... :D

...Here's my 07 Saleen Heritage (H281) coupe.

I promise not to corrupt any of the faithful. ;)

PB210034.jpg

What's up Neil!

Louie checking In Long Island NY.

CIMG2357.jpg

Hey Lou

What's up....you guys go to Captree yesterday? great weather....I had to work, got home just in time for Superbowl game.....WTG Giants!

Another Lawn Guylander checking in...Kevin from Humtington.

#5048 is basically stock, but hopefully this Summer will signal the beginning of some minor mods.

SGTLF.jpg

Thought I'd check in also, Don from S. Hadley, Mass. I'm about in the middle of most of you.

You all have some great looking cars out there. Up here we've got a '72 mustang convertible,

and a 208 GT Convertible on order since August '07.

If your looking for a show on June 1,2008 try (massmustang.com). Unfortunately it falls

on the same day as the mustang unlimited show,but it is for a great cause. Check out the forum

and see what you think. Don

Ramsey, New Jersey here. Picture of my 08 with my two daughters. proud of the car, very PROUD of my girls.

post-7833-1203455152_thumb.jpg this work??? sheees

I sure hope I remember how I did this for next time :hysterical2:

Archived