TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northeast Parking Lot!

ilmor

I don't believe either of us was actually looking for an accident.

But you couldn't get any closer to one without being involved!!

I still believe my teflon coating deflected any wayward vehicles and

thwarted any potential damage to your car or mine. :shades:

Your welcome.

.........................and all this time I thought it was my Alloy paint that shielded all that twisting steel around us. :hysterical:

post-6385-1196356896_thumb.jpg

post-6385-1196356896_thumb.jpg

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secondo and I Cruise the Pike alot in the Summertime :shift: and I'm glad we haven't Run into you Two Guys............ :speedie:

:hysterical2:

Have you ever stopped at the Burger King on the Pike, they have Car Shows every Saturday Night?? Mostly "MoPars" though...... :banghead: This Summer we saw only about 2 or 3 GT500's...... :doh:

No I try to avoid the roads they make you pay to use them whenever possible. I'm too cheap. :hysterical: I think the only time I take the pike is going to and from Mustangsunlimited.

Don't let Norman kid you he was asking for trouble that day. :hysterical::speedie:

Well what if you used to live in the Northeast, but will be moving back soon? I have been living in the UK for nearly 7 years now and am finally coming home (finally confirmed today) :happy feet: My wife and I will probably be moving to somewhere in Fairfield county Ct. No mustang pics yet but have ordered my GT500 in torch red with stripe delete and am on the supersnake list so should be going to visit Tasca in the spring to pick up the new toy. :snake:

Now that the important bit is sorted I just need to find a house....

Well what if you used to live in the Northeast, but will be moving back soon? I have been living in the UK for nearly 7 years now and am finally coming home (finally confirmed today) :happy feet: My wife and I will probably be moving to somewhere in Fairfield county Ct. No mustang pics yet but have ordered my GT500 in torch red with stripe delete and am on the supersnake list so should be going to visit Tasca in the spring to pick up the new toy. :snake:

Yeah I hear even the Super Snake doesn't have a shower or bath...

Drop us a line when you get back here!!

Well, when you get your GT500 (RED IS THE BOMB) AND/OR SuperSnake make sure you take a Drive through Hartford County...... :shift::waiting: Especially if you don't have a Place to Live you'll have nothing better to do than Cruise Around the State looking for a House.... :hysterical:

My Boyfriend and I went to Carroll Shelby's Signing at Tasca Ford on August 25th and it was Loads of Fun!!! :happy feet: The Place was filled with GT500's including the "King of the Road" and the "SuperSnake"!! :dreamy: (I had the honors of Sitting in both of these Cars :happy feet: ) And I got to meet some of Our S.U. Members. The ONLY downfall was that it was way too :censored: HOT, about 90 Degrees!!! :drop:

I'm in Fairfield County be sure to look me up when your in town......and welcome back ! Very cool on getting a SS too!

You won't have a problem finding a house anywhere in the northeast at this time. Overall market is way down at this time. It is certainly a great time if your buying. Welcome home.

Greetings from a new Northeast Group Member! We'll have to get the group together after we get through the long winter! :)

post-10549-1196384228_thumb.jpg

I second that. Isn't it great to own both a classic and a modern comfort speed machine?

post-6385-1196418769_thumb.jpg

We'll need to have our own meet...its too far to drive to Tulsa from here for the Team Shelby Nationals! :(

I believe it is being looked into at this time for possibly hosting a national event in our region next year. With Tasca Ford becoming an authorized east coast Shelby mod shop, that gives our region a great boost towards that.

I believe it is being looked into at this time for possibly hosting a national event in our region next year. With Tasca Ford becoming an authorized east coast Shelby mod shop, that gives our region a great boost towards that.

That would be an awesome idea...and Lime Rock would be a great place for it!

I second that. Isn't it great to own both a classic and a modern comfort speed machine?

Absolutely! Its great to be able to take a leisurely cruise in the classic on a sunny summer day and then be able to do some real driving in the Shelby! Took a little selling to convince the Mrs. that I really needed to have both since they serve different purposes! ;)

Svtbird, definitely need to get together when I get back! I used to live in Norwalk before I moved over in 2001 so will prob end up in that general area. It would be nice to get some recommendations for local garages, dealers, etc. I ordered my gt500 from a dealer near where I grew up in upstate NY but its a bit of a hike so would be good to get friendly with someone more local.

As for brianspony and yellowpony, my wife would love a 68 convertible of her own so I need to introduce her to you guys... it would not be a hard sell. Except for that pesky bit where I ahve to pay for the 68 and oh yeah find some more garage space. Already thinking I could be quite happy with a house with a 5 car garage. Maybe I should start buying my lottery tickets now.

Jaime

Svtbird, definitely need to get together when I get back! I used to live in Norwalk before I moved over in 2001 so will prob end up in that general area. It would be nice to get some recommendations for local garages, dealers, etc. I ordered my gt500 from a dealer near where I grew up in upstate NY but its a bit of a hike so would be good to get friendly with someone more local.

As for brianspony and yellowpony, my wife would love a 68 convertible of her own so I need to introduce her to you guys... it would not be a hard sell. Except for that pesky bit where I ahve to pay for the 68 and oh yeah find some more garage space. Already thinking I could be quite happy with a house with a 5 car garage. Maybe I should start buying my lottery tickets now.

Jaime

That's funny I grew up in Norwalk ( so did Rufdraft ....another member here),I'm now in Fairfield. Small world isn't it ?

I would Love to have a Gathering Next Spring up here in the Northeast :waiting: and meet some of you NEW S.U. Members and I can't forget about the Old Members either!!! :rolleyes: That would be Lots of Fun!!!! :happy feet:

"Old members" ? :rant::poke:

George you know what I meant!!! :rolleyes:

:hysterical:

Oh and when we meet again I can't wait to take your Shelby for a "Test Drive"....... :yup::shift::waiting: :burnout:

A ride yes a test drive... :stop:

Maybe I'll bring her up to the Berlin Tpk next spring sometime..........:shades: until then there will be a "few " changes made on her over the winter. :spiteful:

Can't Wait............. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived