TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2005-2008 Homelink System installed in Front reading lamp

I have been installing Homelink systems into the front reading lamps of 2005-2008 Mustangs and was wondering if this is an item members of this board would be interested in??

We have black, tan and gray available for $239 installed(plus shipping).

I would have anyone interested remove their front lamp and ship it to me, once we receive the lamp we would install the Homelink system and ship it back within 48 hours. There is nothing you need to do with the lamp once it has been modified, other than plug in your lamp.

I am interested in any feedback-

Hi,

Homelink is a system that is used to open garage doors and home lights(if your house is equipped). I have two lights inbound from customers now and will post a photo. I am also thinking that I will be offering OEM Ford lamps with the system installed so that Mustang owners can each their light original. Everyone that has seen this system loves the idea of getting that "ugly remote door opener" off their visor.

Photo should be up by Wednesday.

Sorry the photos are not up- I should have them up by 11/20 or sooner. I will be offering this unit with a NEW Ford OEM lamp(no exchange) for $345 , plus shipping, which includes the Homelink car system installed in a new Mustang front lamp. I am offering the unit this way so that people wishing to keep their original light new can save it as untouched. I will also be offering the ability to have your lamp modified for $239 plus shipping.

There is NO wiring needed-- Just plug in the lamp and snap up the light.

• 4 weeks later...
Will this product work with the Active Anti-theft System, which has sensors in that lamp housing?

Is that what those little holes are on the outside edges of the lamp housing? The photo above does not have the little holes that are on our lamp housing.

Archived