TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Ride, board virgin

zstat

Hi all, I am a new member, Surfing the net for my after market fetish I seem to be developing. I flip flop worse then Hillary on my GT 500, 1 Minute its way to much power and sounds ok, then its like a switch and I am looking at cat backs ,pulleys and everything else I can think of... Anyway thats when I stumbled across the muscle heads here...

Ya know its like you wanna scream, Damn this car is BAD ASS! every time you get behind the wheel, its like a drug...

Well just wanted to intro myself, My name is Tim <Zstat> Vowels and no the Z is not for a Z28 or 300z... its an old Gaming name :)

I also wanted to say how helpful the boards have been in only my 1st read... Like the 2 motion sensors near the map lights... I had convinced myself they were mics for the sync radio that may come in future Stangs...

And thank God I am not the only one looking like a noob stalling the beast trying to keep a lil rubber on my tires at a red light... Alota Great info here folks... Thanks for welcoming me into your fraternity!!!

Z

post-10962-1194560357_thumb.jpg

post-10962-1194560357_thumb.jpg

Welcome Tim! :happy feet: You're right there is a ton of info here and it's nice to learn from other people's experiments and solutions.

I can't believe no one told you by now.....you gotta post pics! :hysterical2: What color? I think they're just being nice since you don't have 10 posts yet!

-Gary

Hi all, I am a new member, Surfing the net for my after market fetish I seem to be developing. I flip flop worse then Hillary on my GT 500, 1 Minute its way to much power and sounds ok, then its like a switch and I am looking at cat backs ,pulleys and everything else I can think of... Anyway thats when I stumbled across the muscle heads here...

Ya know its like you wanna scream, Damn this car is BAD ASS! every time you get behind the wheel, its like a drug...

Well just wanted to intro myself, My name is Tim <Zstat> Vowels and no the Z is not for a Z28 or 300z... its an old Gaming name :)

I also wanted to say how helpful the boards have been in only my 1st read... Like the 2 motion sensors near the map lights... I had convinced myself they were mics for the sync radio that may come in future Stangs...

And thank God I am not the only one looking like a noob stalling the beast trying to keep a lil rubber on my tires at a red light... Alota Great info here folks... Thanks for welcoming me into your fraternity!!!

Z

We do heavy screening here. More than airlines do to us darker people lol. Please remove your shoes. We must make sure you do not have any chebrolet paraphernalia. lol. Kidding welcome

Welcome to the site Zstat,

I know the car is badass but I will for sure know when I pick mine up on Saturday.

The guys and girls here are cool and very helpfull.

I would not have done as well with the wait and my decisions before ordering without them.

Lets talk mods next week, exhaust, cia, stretched S H E L B Y , and oh ya a must """"THE ANTENNAE",, what's that!! :redcard:

Mikehart

Z

Welcome aboard, Tim.

DC

Archived