TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Moderators?

sdear

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks for all the kind words yall. im only doing this so that i can moderate BUD :hysterical: and to keep me straight BUD will moderate ME. so yall can do anything yall want cause me and Bud are only watching each other now :hysterical2:

i hope to make the SGT Mafia proud :superhero:

michael morris

MM,

I guess if your going to moderate the SGT forums you'll have to give up that GT500SS and get an SGT ! :rockon:

How much you want for it ? trade straight accross ? :hysterical:

Congrats Michael! I think me saying you would be disqualified because you were a car salesman sealed the deal for you ;)

yea me too, but someone asked me to try it so i told them i would. im on here enough at least have something to do beside post useless topics. i have never wanted so bad for someone to post SPAM. i need to learn how to use all these new controls :hysterical:

michael morris

yea me too, but someone asked me to try it so i told them i would. im on here enough at least have something to do beside post useless topics. i have never wanted so bad for someone to post SPAM. i need to learn how to use all these new controls :hysterical:

michael morris

You misunderstood what I wrote above.

I was trying be funny and say: because I said you were disqualified, it ensured you would get picked. :)

Now I see MattInDetroit??? Is he related to MattinChicago?

Ut oh..I might have to behave now :banghead:

MattInChicago is me...JeffIsHereToo.

I had an online stalker a year ago and used my middle name to post to the SAI forum but will be using my real name here going forward.

Nice to see so many folks moving over!

Archived