TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Questions for Bud M. (Mod Shop)

ShelbyGT/SC

All, please use this post for all "Questions for Bud M. (Mod Shop)." There is a quick link to this topic on the stick post at the top of this forum for easy access.

I'll start:

Bud:

1) What is the length of a string?

2) What's the difference between an apple?

3) If a train leaves Las Vegas at 50 mph heading toward Boston and a second train leaves Miami for Dallas at 60 mph, what color is the first train?

All, please use this post for all "Questions for Bud M. (Mod Shop)." There is a quick link to this topic on the stick post at the top of this forum for easy access.

I'll start:

Bud:

3) If a train leaves Las Vegas at 50 mph heading toward Boston and a second train leaves Miami for Dallas at 60 mph, what color is the first train?

You........my friend are twisted! :hysterical::hysterical:

I didn't think this was Bud's role anymore. He's moved over the the KR and SS projects hasn't he? Maybe rather than moving what was on the old site as anything more than reference material, this might be an opportunity to rethink the threads etc.

For example this particular thread, if it were to be continued as is, should be inside the "Shelby GT Mods, Shelby GT Tech. Forum" right?

I'll start:

Bud:

1. 61 and 3/4 inches :poke:

2. depends on how you cut it :tease:

3. Beige!!!! EVERYTHING here in Vegas is BEIGE!!!! :bag:

And yes, I am still here in the mod shop (mad shop for some of you folk :tease: ) I will hopefully be here for a long time helping you all out!!!!! :elefant: :party2: :play:

As for bringing vehicle back into the mod shop, I have to get the 08's in and out first, then I can start on the come backs. Right now, it looks like I should be able to start doing that after the first of the year :party2: :happy feet: :yahoo:

Bud

ps. can ya tell I really like these emoticons? :hysterical2:

And yes, I am still here in the mod shop (mad shop for some of you folk :tease: ) I will hopefully be here for a long time helping you all out!!!!! :elefant: :party2: :play:

As for bringing vehicle back into the mod shop, I have to get the 08's in and out first, then I can start on the come backs. Right now, it looks like I should be able to start doing that after the first of the year :party2: :happy feet: :yahoo:

Bud

Thnx Bud !!!!!!!!! i'll be looking forward to the new year !!!!!!!! :waiting:

yeah i guess you do like the emotions , i like them also actually better that the other site !!!!!!!!! :burnout:

Bud

Will it be first come first serve or?

Will it be first come first serve or?

At the moment, I am making a list of any 2007 SGT that wants to come back in and have mods done. If you or anybody else wants to get on the list, please email me back at Budm@shelbyautos.com I would be more than happy to add your name to the list. :happy feet:

Bud

At the moment, I am making a list of any 2007 SGT that wants to come back in and have mods done. If you or anybody else wants to get on the list, please email me back at Budm@shelbyautos.com I would be more than happy to add your name to the list. :happy feet:

Bud

email sent......................... :headspin:

Bud

if we were interested in getting the s/c installed could we put our name on the list for now , or are you only adding for sure's right now ????

how much is it going to cost now??? should be going down some since the cost of the 07 SGT S/C has gone down a bit !!!!

also i was going to refinance my Shelby in feb or mar i am going to try to get the cost added in on the financing do you think that is possable ???? i know you dont have anything to do with financing but thought you might have had someone else do something like that ???

Bud

Oh I wish!!

But I need to pay off the last round of mods first. :waiting:

Archived