TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Questions for John W. (Sales and other)

ShelbyGT/SC

All, please use this post for all "Questions for John W. (Sales and other)." There is also a quick link in the sticky topic with a link to this topic for easy access.

FYI, here is a price list of installed mods from back around March/April 2007. These were the prices before the Shelby Performance Parts partnership so they may be different since then. Anyway, here they are fro an email from John:

Okay fellas here it is........the news........the 411............the skinny......... call it what you want, I call it the list.

COMPONENT OTD (out the door)

CS 8 GRILLE WITH LIGHTS $555

CS6 HOOD PAINT &PREP $1,599

SHELBY SUPERCHARGER $6,195 (Paxton)

SUPERCHARGER (POLISHED) $6,395 (Paxton)

SHELBY BRAKE SYSTEM $2,400

FRONT &REAR BRAKE DUCTS $499

GUAGES IN POD

SUPERCHARGED $1,087

NON SUPERCHARGED $980

GT SPOILER $499

Billet Fluid Caps $309.95

Sequential Tail Lights $249

Tires and Wheels $2,175

Lower Grill with driving lights $380

Guys, these prices are OUT THE DOOR, installed prices. PLEASE make sure to tell your dealer/salesperson your intentions so they will not be left in the dark. Remember that these cars belong to them until you sign the paperwork. I will need the approval and paperwork from the dealer before I can do any work to your cars.

-John B)

heres Johns other numbers if yall need them

home 702-555-2541

cell 702-555-8457

wife 702-555-8541

babysitter 702-555-1475

Im just playine i dont have any numbers for John. he changed all his numbers on me awhile back. he said i called to much asking stupid questions so he change all his numbers :hysterical:

michael morris

heres Johns other numbers if yall need them

home 702-555-2541

cell 702-555-8457

wife 702-555-8541

babysitter 702-555-1475

Im just playine i dont have any numbers for John. he changed all his numbers on me awhile back. he said i called to much asking stupid questions so he change all his numbers :hysterical:

michael morris

Just like a dealer to be a pest :runaway:

Archived